I ate dinner with the President of Macedonia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Az
    Seriously, I am not sure how a thread about you eating in macedonia should continue. could you please help?
    Well, I dunno. There's a first time for everything.

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to go far outside Skopje, but the city was a rather refreshing change from Vienna - which, while very cool in its own way, can feel a bit sterile after a while.

You should have shaken his hand and told him how much you enjoyed visiting Bulgaria.

Yeah, that would have been a classic. I'm sure it would have been very well taken by the family I was with, too...

Oerdin is Cyclotron's DL!

I am the puppetmaster.
    Lime roots and treachery!
    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

simply awesome
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I had to look up Macedonia... my Americanism shows
        Monkey!!!

Comment

tsk tsk
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

It's true though - the title should clearly state that this is about FYROM!

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              hey cyclo, I remember you being a little **** when I asked you to stfu in other thread. You didn't. You went lenghts, just to be an *******.

That's cool though, I'll leave this thread right now, just to show you that I'm not in your level of being a dick.
              WTF...

P.S you misspelled lengths
              "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Cyclo, what were you doing then? Are you working for some institution?

International Relations

Comment

wtf why hasn't the thread title been fixed yet
                  CSPA

Comment

To: "I ate dinner kinda near the President of FYROM"?

Comment

I ate dinner with Tony Blair today. Well, I was in the same city
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Why isn't the title of this thread renamed to "I ate dinner with the Prseident of FYROM" yet?
                        "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                        "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                        Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

FYROM UBER ALLES!

Cool experience, I told yall suckaz Cyclotron was Presidential material.
                          Last edited by Ted Striker; November 22, 2005, 21:05.
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I shared cheese cubes with the Kennedy family, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Dennis Kucinich, John Lewis, this CNN anchor, and all sorts of other big names in Washington.

Even a US also-ran is more important than a FYORROMG President.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

YEAH WELL I ATE A PAIR OF TACOS WITH THE BUSH TWINS DONT GET IT TWISTED
                              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Fish tacos
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X