• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donegeal
    I'm going with the flow...

From Feb 6th to Sept 6th, Imran Siddiqui must have

Harry Potter has a nice arse.

in his quote, minus the quote tags of course. He can also link to this thread/post for verification purposes, in case someone thinks he is renigging on the bet.
    Reneging = refusing to pay off a bet

Renigging = repeatedly making black, or giving qualities of the black race
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

...uhmmm.....

Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit

Reneging = refusing to pay off a bet

Renigging = repeatedly making black, or giving qualities of the black race
        Soooo I kant spel...
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

yes?
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Thank you.

I thought you were going to link it?

Comment

nah, you guys shoulda made his write: "The US national soccer team and Freddy Adu are 3rd rate"
              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Link it? To what... this thread?
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yeah... You asked if you could before. If you don't want to now, thats fine. Your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                    "All I know about sports is that Harry Potter has a nice ass."
                    I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Well, at 8:30 ET, Imran may remove Harry Potters ass from his sig, although he'll probably want to keep it.

Care for any more wagers?

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                        I know as much about everything as I know about sports, which would be nothing. GO BEARS.......
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                        X