What should Imran say?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOBIUS
    I noticed that Imran hasn't shown his face in this thread yet...
    Yes... quite interesting. And I have also noticed that he has never responded to any of my comments in the NFL thread... hmmm. He did, however, respond to my smack talk in the Apolyton Yahoo Fantasy Football League I, but only because he kicked my arse this week. Perhaps when he is proved wrong he ignores it to hope it goes away?

Originally posted by rah
    I know as much about everything as I know about sports, which would be nothing. GO BEARS.......

This one sounds good but combining strong elements of who he is should be done...

What about this:
    The true order of things: Donegeal > Frodo Baggins > Kyle Orton > Michael Vick > Harry Potter > Dirt > Imran Siddiqui

BTW, where is Imran's DL to make his vote?
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

C'mon, Imran! TAKE IT LIKE A MAN AND DON'T GET IT TWISTED!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
        C'mon, Imran! TAKE IT LIKE A MAN AND DON'T GET IT TWISTED!
        Up the ass!

the nice arse of course
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

What about this:

So is that the choice?
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

"My 3 Greatest Loves: Da Bears, LOTR, and Hillary Clinton."
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Oh, and Harry's arse, of course.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Well, the Bears are now 9-3 but Imran's sig (which I actually like) remains unchanged.

WTF?
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I suggest a lawyer joke, like

Why dont sharks eat lawyers? Professional courtesy

Comment

I'm going with the flow...

From Feb 6th to Sept 6th, Imran Siddiqui must have

Harry Potter has a nice arse.

in his quote, minus the quote tags of course. He can also link to this thread/post for verification purposes, in case someone thinks he is renigging on the bet.
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Arse
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Thanks Donegal... will do so. And if the Bears win the SB, I'll even say "Congratulations Bears" in it
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                          Thanks Donegal... will do so. And if the Bears win the SB, I'll even say "Congratulations Bears" in it
                          Quoted for um.. prosperity.

Comment

Very sporting of you Imran.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

So why isn't it there yet!!!!!??????

PS - Shearer equals wor Jackie's record.

Comment

Another person who can't read

Read Donegal's post again, please.

Comment

Working...
                                X