What should Imran say?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah
    I know as much about everything as I know about sports, which would be nothing. GO BEARS.......

THIS ONE GETS MY VOTE
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
      I know as much about everything as I know about sports, which would be nothing. GO BEARS.......
      Yep
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

"I know as much about everything as I know about sports, which would be nothing. GO BEARS....... and Harry Potter is my love slave."

?
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Mixing already good ideas/contributions...

"Everything I know about football I learned from Harry Potter. Go Griffindor!"

Comment

"All I know about sports is that Harry Potter has a nice ass."

Comment

If mixing and matching is prefereable, I'm sure someone can come up with something about a bare arsed Harry Potter and leave it as something no one wants know anything about.
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

I know as much about everything as I know about sports, which would be nothing (except I do know know that Harry Potter has a nice arse)!

Comment

Beat ya to it, Korn.

Comment

Damn you JohnT!!!

Comment

Nah

He'll hate this one:

"I, Imran Siddiqui, admit without reservation that Lord of the Rings is the greatest novel ever written, and far outclasses Harry Potter, which is a childrens' book for illiterates."

Only feebs vote.

Comment

I prefer "pre-literates", but that will work too.

Comment

How 'bout:

All I know is that Harry Potter has a truly magic wand.

Comment

I noticed that Imran hasn't shown his face in this thread yet...
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

"LOTR kicks Harry Potter's arse, whilst I kiss it. Oh, and I know nothing about football." --Imran

Comment

"All I know about politics is that Rush Limbaugh has a nice ass."
                                Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Working...
                                X