Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Berzerker
    Crystal meth can be dangerous for some people, it wasn't for me

The evidence seems to suggest otherwise.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Enough with the personal crap... discuss the topic, not the posters.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoDoc
        Oncle Boris: The word heroin appears no where in the post you quoted. Fact.
        I thought you said in another post (responding to another comment about heroine):

It's all government lies. It's actually quite good for you.

Now, despite having a low opinion of your intellectual abilities , I still think of you as being capable of sarcasm. Am I wrong?
        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncle Boris
          Now, despite having a low opinion of your intellectual abilities , I still think of you as being capable of sarcasm. Am I wrong?
          I will assume that this was a cross post...

Enough with the personal crap!
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon

Except that I don't agree that bipolar people are responsible for their actions. Hell, I don't believe most people are responsible for most of their actions since "responsibility" is a bull**** and ill defined term to start with.

I've known bipolar people. It's not fun to be one.

I didnt think you thought most responsible for their actions, which is why i put "as everyone else"

And from what i understand, BP1 is hell. I dont think BP2 is much worse than unipolar depression, just more difficult to treat. But then unipolar depression is no fun either.
              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

* Adds LOTM to the list of Apolyton fascists.

I can just feel the love
                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Aggie's got a real low bar for fascism.

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

* Adds LOTM to the list of Apolyton fascists.
                    Am I on the list of Apolyton fascists?
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• The evidence seems to suggest otherwise.
                      What evidence? I keep asking but y'all keep running

This thread shows the power of government/media brainwashing, I'm being told how horrible meth is by people who've never used it.

Reminds me of an LSD ring busted up in N Virginia where police estimated the ring had sold 100,000+ hits of LSD. Obviously they must have discovered the ring after an intensive investigation triggered by a surge in mayhem. Nope, police literally stumbled onto the ring...
                      Last edited by Berzerker; November 18, 2005, 20:37.

Comment

• Well, leaving aside for a moment the question how dangerous drugs are, I'm wondering how often meth was used, by how many of the youngsters, if the youngsters already had used it previously, and if whether she was the (sole) provider of the stuff. They might constantly have smoked pot and boozed over there, but only used meth on a single occassion.

It's also hard to tell in how far she can be held accountable. The question of guilt doesn't seem too easy. It's clear she held the parties, and that she did so on purpose, but it may be far harder to establish in how far she was aware of the consequences of her actions. Fact does not equal intent.

It's really not as clear cut a case as some make it out to be.
                        Last edited by Colon™; November 18, 2005, 22:56.
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian
                          Aggie's got a real low bar for fascism.

-Arrian
                          It's a running joke. LOTM saw it that way, but Ming didn't.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar

Am I on the list of Apolyton fascists?
                            No. Only real men can be fascists, Pinocchio.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian
                              Aggie's got a real low bar for fascism.

-Arrian
                              seems that way. Putting people in jail for committing crimes seems to be facism I guess.

Comment

• Does anyone know if and where I can find a transcript of the judge's ruling?
                                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                                X