• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meth
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
      Oooooh, witty. You're still wrong. My gut tells me the same thing - but my gut is often wrong. There is nothing wierd about feeling this way - that's, sadly, the way we all were raised, but actually arguing for this pov is deeply flawed, imo.
      What is wrong? Saying that men and women are different?

Long time since you looked at one?

Seriously though, a boy will not be as affected by it as a girl would be, which means that there is a difference.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva

What is wrong? Saying that men and women are different?

Long time since you looked at one?

Seriously though, a boy will not be as affected by it as a girl would be, which means that there is a difference.
        physcically they are different. And yes I have seen the research into mental differences as well. But I'm not sure if spatial orientation, or multitasking brain differences apply here. A young impressionable mind is still a young impressionable mind.

Comment

Again, I don't condone it. but there is a difference between taking advantage of a boy (by a women) than when a man does it to a girl.

Let me put it differently, you never hoped some older woman would teach you how to ride a bike? Not many girls do.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

30 years seems excessive

but I am not privy to the details of the case...

if this was a case just involving alcohol and the sex, it would be different

but meth changes things... that is a dangerous drug

does she have any criminal record prior to this?
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Again, I don't condone it. but there is a difference between taking advantage of a boy (by a women) than when a man does it to a girl.

Let me put it differently, you never hoped some older woman would teach you how to ride a bike? Not many girls do.
              There is no difference!

The only difference that one can perceive is society's expectations of how boys and girls (men and women) act. Men are expected to score with as many women as possible, but women who do so are called sluts. Simply put, we do not want teenager girls to be engaging in sex acts with whomever they please. Well I do, but I don't fit into regular society very well.

Comment

The only difference that one can perceive is society's expectations of how boys and girls (men and women) act.

They do act differently!!! even without expectations.

Boys tend to play with cars because they are boys, not because society wants it.

Comment

What about a man with a boy or a woman with a girl?
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Both should be executed.

Comment

o/~ doing crystal meth will lift you up until you break o/~
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You do have the consider the mental condition of the woman. Normally I'm not too big on that, but if she really has bipolar disorder it's quite well possible she's failed to mature in many ways and she was unable to grasp that as a 40-year old she simply isn't in the same position as teenagers. In this case it really would make a lot more since to intern her in a mental institute.
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

GOLDEN - An Arvada mother tearfully apologized Monday and was sentenced to 30 years in prison for hosting sex-and-alcohol parties for teenagers.
                          Morals are still alive up and well in America
                          Taking my money to keep a woman in a cage for 30 years because some guys accepted her offer of a good time is not moral, the criminals here are the people
                          with the "law".

but meth changes things... that is a dangerous drug
                          You cant be serious... how many alcohol related fatalities? How many meth related fatalities? Must resist the brainwashing, must resist... Kinda like how "everyone" thought Saddam had WMD.

It just boggles the mind why people would want to do drugs. Don't they know how much of their brain they are destroying. Yes I know alcohol kills brain cells as well. But alcohol is not something I drink that often.
                          So how much of your brain is left? I should be running on empty...

am I the only one who thinks 30 years is appropiate punishment?

If this was a man assaulting teenage girls, 30 years is the least he'd get.
                          It aint a man assaulting girls, its a woman having sex with teenage boys. "Contributing to the delinquincy of a minor" is a bogus charge like "crimes against nature". They wanted to criminalise temptation but couldn't identify any actual victims so they pretend the guys thinking with their boners are the victims. Victims of what? Nature? Age of consent laws must be tempered with common sense...

Comment

25 of the 30 years are for giving them meth. The rest of it doesn't matter. Parties? Not even illegal. Alcohol? A fine. Mary Jane? Community service.

It's a harsh sentence, but considering she gave them meth, it makes it understandable.
                            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                              o/~ doing crystal meth will lift you up until you break o/~
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

If I were king I would veto that sentence and give her just 2 years!
                                I need a foot massage

Comment

Working...
                                X