Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcons ****ing suck... protect the ball, Dunn!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Falcons ****ing suck... protect the ball, Dunn!

Green Bay up by two TD's in the 1st Quarter
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• What ticks me off is I picked up Sam Gado for my FF team but started Ronnie Brown instead.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• That's 6 Imran. Right where I thought they'd be!

BTW, I know no one is going to believe me, but I called that 108 yard TD by Vasher. I even referenced the play by the Ravens when I did it.

Go Bears!!!
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• SAMKON GADO

Here's hoping today is a 4-0 day for the NFC North!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
              What ticks me off is I picked up Sam Gado for my FF team but started Ronnie Brown instead.
              Ya know what? Seeing as I knew T.Jones wasn't going to be playing, I went to go and pick up Gado to take his place. But, since you grabbed him, I saw Lee Evans on the waiver wire. Snagged him, started him and scored two TD's. Thanks!

Go Knockers!
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Woot... TD Falcons! A first step to restore things to normalcy.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• 14-14 now. Things are starting to become right in the world now...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava

really?

that sucks

I still see the MIN/NYG game
                    Yeah, they cut away for the local games. The Seattle station cut to the Seahawks, but luckily the Canadian station showed the end of the Vikings/Giants game.

Blame the stupid homers who whine when they don't get to see their team's kickoff.
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• C'mon Samkon Gado - he's my replacement for LaDanian Tomlinson...
                      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Ugh... the Falcons have bogged down... what is wrong with this team today? Vick is passing well, but the running game just ain't working.

And the defense may be even worse than last week I fear.

This may be their one bad loss of the year to a team they should beat (last year it was Kansas City).

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha

Yeah, they cut away for the local games. The Seattle station cut to the Seahawks, but luckily the Canadian station showed the end of the Vikings/Giants game.

Blame the stupid homers who whine when they don't get to see their team's kickoff.
                          well to be honest, I would much rather see the beginning of a Bears game then the end of some game like that

so to cutting away to local games

but it would be if they cut away from that game for everyone, not just local people
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Packers up 2 scores with less than 4 minutes to play!

Comment

• Atlanta is toast
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• TOUCHDOWN GADO

And that's the ballgame!

Comment

Working...
                                X