Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to just savor this win by the Bears for awhile...
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Yes the Bengals did lose, but it was a close run thing and we did outgain them on overall yardage so it ain't all bad - especially considering the Steelers went down to the Ravens...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• The Bears will have Grossman back by Dec. 11th... so Kyle Orton will not be QB (hopefully).

The question is do you want Grossman behind center by that time? Orton hasn't been half bad since the beginning of the year.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          The Bears will have Grossman back by Dec. 11th... so Kyle Orton will not be QB (hopefully).

The question is do you want Grossman behind center by that time? Orton hasn't been half bad since the beginning of the year.
          There is talk Grossman will be the emergency QB next week. He may be the starter in two weeks.

I think they should have them compete in practice, etc... Orton and Grossman. As long as the Bears are winning, play Orton. But if Orton can't get it done late in a game and Grossman is available, I'd sub out Orton and see what Grossman can do.

I'm going to just savor this win by the Bears for awhile...

YEAH ME TOO

this one seems REALLY sweet because now the Bears will get some respect nationally
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• You know... I wonder... does Orton have more NFL game experience than Grossman at this point?
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Yep, he has started three more games than Rex. He also has a better completion percentage, more yardage, and a similar TD-INT percentage.

Comment

• Yes, by several games. In 3 seasons, Grossman has 6 total starts. Orton has started 9 games, so he has half-again the experience in terms of starts.

-Orton also has more experience in this offense (1st-year O-coordinator).
                -Grossman has the stronger arm.
                -They both seem to be mediocre in terms of accuracy (55%-ish).

Lovie has stated that he will stay with Orton once Rex is fully healthy.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• BEARS WIN!! Improve to 7-3!!

I WIN MY BET WITH IMRAN!!!

Now, What should Imran say?
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• I still can't believe the Bears won...

Comment

• Moral: never laugh at your boss.

Comment

• Imran should say that he is a total noob when it comes to football and that he should stick with those sissy Euro sports.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• someday he'll learn a running quarterback will never make it in this league unless he learns to pass.

Comment

• Never make it? What do you think Vick did the last two years he was a starter? Yaeh, he only led his team to the 2nd round and the Conference Championship. Yeah... he didn't 'make it in this league' .

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                              Never make it? What do you think Vick did the last two years he was a starter? Yaeh, he only led his team to the 2nd round and the Conference Championship. Yeah... he didn't 'make it in this league' .
                              It's the same thing with Peyton Manning. Until you reach the superbowl, you aren't ****. Although in his case, he will reach the superbowl this year.

Comment

• So you think Peyton Manning hasn't "made it in this league"?

Comment

Working...
                                X