This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOUR MAN RUSH SACK

Ogunleye ... best pickup for the bears since Urlacher imo (better than MUSH even!!)
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I wonder if anyone is noticing that Baltimore is leading Pittsburgh!!

Tommy Maddox really sucks if he's going to lose to Baltimore!

edit: And Arizona is up on StL at halftime.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Weee... at least the Falcons scored a TD. Maybe they can actually win it... after such a crappy start.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
          FOUR MAN RUSH SACK

Ogunleye ... best pickup for the bears since Urlacher imo (better than MUSH even!!)
          Ogunleye was a good pickup, but he has not put up the kind of numbers that the Bears need him to put up. He only has 9 sacks in 21 career games for the Bears.

Compare that to 31 sacks in 32 games with the Dolphins during the 2002-2003 seasons.

Ogunleye has the potential to be a pass rushing menace, and this year he is making a bigger contribution. But I would say that Muhsin or Thomas Jones were better pickups for the Bears. They have made much bigger contributions to the Bears success this season. Especially considering the Bears have other players at defensive end that could fill in if Ogunleye went down... Alex Brown or Alfonso Boone for instance (who also has a sack in this game BTW)

And on defense, I think Mike Brown and Peanut Tillman (and maybe Tommie Harris) might also be more valuable than Ogunleye.

OKAY, halftime is over...
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• [q=Sava]Ogunleye was a good pickup, but he has not put up the kind of numbers that the Bears need him to put up. He only has 9 sacks in 21 career games for the Bears.

Compare that to 31 sacks in 32 games with the Dolphins during the 2002-2003 seasons.[/q]

I think Ogunleye was sooo successful in Miami because teams were focusing entirely on Jason Taylor. The Bears have a good pass rush, but teams don't tend to focus on one person on that line.

Comment

• WOOO! Falcons take the lead!

Vick is passing well so far.

If they can win, I may not even be sad that I have to change my sig

Comment

• And the Falcons D gives the lead back .

Comment

• OMG, gage's catch was amazing ... not sure if it'll hold up, but ... regardless an awesome attempt

Comment

• Only question I have ... wtf are we doing THROWING the ball, with 6:00 left in the 4th?

Comment

• Nice catch by Jenkins . Jenkins and White have been good today, and Vick has been AMAZING throwing on 3rd down. Thank Og that Roddy White came back healthy .

And I'm actually hoping the Bears can hold on against the Panthers... even though that'll make me change my sig a week or two earlier!

Comment

• Atlanta has managed to get back in the lead... Great catch by Jenkins
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Can the Cardinals actually BEAT the rams?

And what does that say about the patheticness of the rams this year ...

... and about the value of Mike Martz

Perhaps the first time ever losing has been good for job security for the coach ...

Comment

• The only bad thing about this game so far, other than the drops I suppose ... we haven't covered a punt properly all day, and we normally do an amazing job of punts

Comment

• Is the Falcons D going to make every game from here on out a shootout?!

Comment

• Pittsburgh's O finally wakes up and mounts a sustained drive for a TD. Now if the D can make Baltimore punt again....

And in other news my 'Phins take a significant step towards another top 5 draft pick next spring by losing 22-0 at Cleveland....

D

Comment

Working...
                                X