Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Tennessee loss, another week closer to the Chow-Leinart reunion...

Comment

This field at LSU is C-R-... well you get the idea
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
        VIKINGS WIN 27-14!!!

I'm at a loss for words. What the **** is wrong with the ****ing Lions? What a bunch of bull****.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Sigh ... he was totally blind there

lol, talk about up and down ...

Hunter Hillenmeyer

Comment

Thank god the Bears defense keeps getting the ball back after the offense turns it over
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Da Bears always have that "D" going for them anyway.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

And then the offense just gives it back... another turn over... sigh...
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Sigh ... at least I have CHI defense going, which should take advantage of this turnoverfest ...

Comment

That was a crud call for block in the back ... he ran into the guy because of the slick field, clearly didn't intend to block him

Comment

• MUSH!

Comment

• A classic Bears game... tied at the half... Go Defense!
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• these turnovers need to stop

and wtf was that pass to Gage? 4 feet over his head?

Jeff Joniak on the radio broadcast said "not even Yao Ming could've caught that"
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• They had problems today against Miami, who is a weak team.

Ah, Sava, the ignorance you display. I was considering not responding to you because you are completely insane, but this is easily refuted.

Total yards:
                            Atlanta: 382
                            Miami: 208

The only reason it was that close was because of dumb turnovers. Griffiths was within the 10 yard line when he fumbled. And Allen Rossem bobbled a punt, giving Miami the ball on the 14 yard line. It should, easilly, have been 24-10. And the last FG was taken because Finneran dropped an open pass in the end zone.

Even if it was 24-10, I doubt anyone would say the Falcons struggled.

Oh, and as for Miami being a 'weak team'. They've beaten Denver and Carolina, two 6-2 teams, (as well as New Orleans) so far this year.

If you watched the game, it was a classic case of a team dominating another, but the score close because of turnovers and missed chances.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• For comparison: the Carolina - Tampa Bay game which everyone says Carolina dominated.

Total yards:
                              Carolina: 287
                              Tampa Bay: 270

That game was a case of Carolina getting turnovers and profiting from them. However, it was a fairly evenly played game aside from that.

Of ALL the early games today, Atlanta had the second most yards, 1st being San Diego.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Sigh No Thomas Jones ... I think this game will go under the "maybe we get a high draft pick" category

Comment

Working...
                                X