X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INT return TD Bears Win!!!!!!!!!!!
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present...

the first place Chicago Bears!

...brought to you courtesy of Sava's Shirt.
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

First place in the worst division in football...

GO BEARS
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Freaking horrible NFC North going to make me lose my bet. Hell, the Bears could probably not win another game and STILL win the division!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

That's 4 Imran!!!

Oh, BTW, congrats on the bar. I might have to incorporate that into your sig somehow...
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

First place in the worst division in football...

GO BEARS

w00t!

Bears are now 4-0 when I wear my Bears shirt!

CANT ARGUE WITH THE FACTS!

Gotta love the OT victory!

Reminds me of the 2001 season.

Jeff Garcia has now throw 2 game winning overtime passes to the Bears in his career.

Bears are now 3-0 against division opponents. I guess it's a pipe dream to say they have a chance to win all their division games HUH IMRAN??!?!?!?

OH YEAH WHAT DO YOU SAY NOW?!?!?!

they have to play one more game against Minnesota (who is looking worse each week) and then Green Bay, the worst of the division...

Green Bay losing

Minnesota losing

BEARS VICTORY

BTW, officiating in the Bears/Lions game was HORRIBLE!!!

that Jeff Garcia play was totally a lateral... and then Mariucci challenged BUT THEY NEVER EVEN REVIEWED IT!!! WTF... but then Lovie Smith challenged (can you even challenge a play twice in a row?) and they said "the ruling on the field stands"... WTF, THE RULING ON THE FIELD WAS LATERAL AND TOUCHDOWN BEARS YOU MORONS!!! THERE WAS NO WHISTLE FOR INCOMPLETE... THE PLAY NEVER STOPPED...

I guess the ref had money on the game... GOOD THING THE BEARS DEFENSE WON IT DESPITE REFEREE SABOTAGE

it reminded me of the game last year where the refs blew the Bernard Berrian touchdown call that costed the Bears a victory
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Boy are the Broncos taking it to Philly! Broncos dominating both sides of teh ball, and McNabb looks terrible....

Comment

Denver is absolutely pasting the Eagles. 28-0.

They have more points than the Eagles have yards.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

McNabb is 1-for-14 for 4 yards. And 13 yards rushing.

The fantasy football deathmarch has begun.

Comment

LOL! San Fran is up on Tampa 6-3 in the 3rd Q.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                        McNabb is 1-for-14 for 4 yards. And 13 yards rushing.

The fantasy football deathmarch has begun.
                        After a 1-for-14 start, he went five for six with 174 yards and two TDs, an average of 29 yards per attempt.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

It's a tale of two haves in Denver.... With the Eagles pouring it on in the second half...
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                            Lions are damn lucky they have Garcia in there.
                            Sarcasm.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

*sighs*

It's the ****ING Jets game all over again...

This one goes squarely at the feet of the offensive line. No run blocking, Simms running for his life...
                              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                                It's a tale of two haves in Denver.... With the Eagles pouring it on in the second half...
                                Ummmm, they ran out of whatever they were pouring.

42-21.

ACK!
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X