No announcement yet.

A Look-at-Me Thread of Vital Importance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh, called the blonde at a time when I thought she would most certainly be home, and of course, she wasn't there.

She'll probably be available tomorrow afternoon.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• No guts, no glory
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Asking over the phone

Comment

• Ask them both out. You can always discard one later.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• I agree with Doc's prescription.

Hey Doc can you send me some more of those penile dysfunction pills???? LOL!!!!
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
              Ask them both out.

One thing I realized after highschool was that the girls who were asking me for help in math weren't just interested in trig. I just didnt understand the sine's.
              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• You all have an Asian fetish, you sick bastards But then again, I never was into Asian women that much until mine fell into my lap.

But as for my vote, go with the one you think you can "waste your time with" the best. If a girl enjoys spending time with you without having to actually do anything, that means she really likes you.

And don't just cold call when you ask them out. Invite them to one or two group activities and then after one or two ask them if they want to do something together. It's always best to work gradually.
                If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse

Yeah, your choice. Either you pick one that would cuckold you or you pick the one who wouldn't do anything sexual. Either way you're not getting any.
                  Umm . . . .

In case you are cuckolded , you are getting some , but others may be getting more . . . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Verto

Involving oneself with the parents is never a good thing
                    It's a good thing if you can manage them ( which I always could ) .

Comment

• Originally posted by Henrik
                      Avoid the blonde girl.
                      A smart blonde girl will eat you alive.

Speaking from experience.
                      Somehow , I don't think Jag would mind that too much . . . . . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by aneeshm

Umm . . . .

In case you are cuckolded , you are getting some , but others may be getting more . . . . .

That's no good . Not many guys want to be stirring someone else's milkshake.
                        If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

• I didn't make a value judgement on cuckolding , just pointed out the reality . And as for that milkshake thing : I think Doc. Strangelove pointed out in some or the other forgotten OT debate that the male penis head is designed to remove the previous guy's semen .

Comment

• AND disgusting at the same time!!!!
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Is it designed in that way then? Hmmm...

Ah, makes sense. You do shove out anything that's inside after all

Comment

• Everytinh makes perfect sense now that I think about it actually.

Comment

Working...
                                X