No announcement yet.

A Look-at-Me Thread of Vital Importance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart blonde has already been asked. 'Poly gets its wish.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• *5 months later*

"And I forgot to wear the jimmy sack after the dance, looks like we're naming our son Jason."
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well, trying to begin something from that sort of distance is pretty difficult, especially when a girl is so ridiculously too-good-to-be-true. Someone who has a class with her likely edged me out, if only because they were able to ask her earlier.

The other choice has plenty of merits, though. I'll see who asked the blonde when I show up with the cute asian girl.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• Confidence
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Pop psychology bar catch phrases
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
              Confidence
              Confidence I have, and courage I have... but a wide selection I have not. I see about 5 girls on a daily basis.

Comment

• That's a pretty ****ty ratio. I'll keep you in my prayers.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Ask a guy out!
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Hmm, sadly that option remains unappealing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar
                      Confidence I have, and courage I have... but a wide selection I have not. I see about 5 girls on a daily basis.
                      It's the quality that counts.

If any one of them is a gamer it will be double plus good.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• This blonde chick has made a comeback in the polls.

Comment

• Re: A Look-at-Me Thread of Vital Importance

Originally posted by Jaguar
                          Jaguar I can't really tell you much since I don't know either of them.

Just remember to wrap it up, man.
                          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• Everybody has overlooked an historic moment. MrFun, yes MrFun, was the first respondent to be thinking clearly and give Jag the one and only correct answer, to try to work a three-way.

MrFun
                            Hot Lesbian Action
                            HLA with me in the middle
                            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Good luck, kid. post pics.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

• I'm sure MarkG will make an exception from the whole family site thing just for you.
                                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                                X