No announcement yet.

A Look-at-Me Thread of Vital Importance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread has been one of the most interesting in recent memory.

I do have to be honest, I voted for the Asian chick just because they are teh hot. Most white guys will always pick the blonde though.

Ted Striker's color preference:

0) TURKISH CHICKS

Eveybody Else:

1) Yellow
    2) Dark brown
    3) Light brown
    4) White
    5) Black
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Are you kidding? White guys are obsessed with Asian chicks.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• I think there are alot of white guys that dig asian chicks (I'm one of them), but I think most of my white brothers still love the blonde haired blue eyed tan cheerleader type over all others.

We have this girl at work who is the total blonde hair blue eyed tan girl and all the white guys go nuts over her. I personally don't get it. But they go nuts over her. I'm slobbering over the hot dressing Viet chick and the really thin chick from Laos.

Just my opinion, yours may vary.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• White guys are obsessed with Asian chicks.

Not the cool ones.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• When I was growing up I didn't find asian girls attractive whatsover.

But in the last couple of years that I have found them to be smoking.

Comment

• I don't care what a woman's ethnicity is.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I would like to say that but my jimmy has veto power.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT
                  Considering that I apparently boff dogs, the US Spy Community might consider me a security risk.
                  You could nonetheless use that to your advantage when applying for DC sex shops

Comment

• Bah. Ask the asian chick, fool! Then if she says no, you can try the blonde.

If, like you said, the blonde chick hasn't had too many BFs, chances are she will still be available later. Not so the asian (who btw prolly let you win the tictactoe game).
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
                      (who btw prolly let you win the tictactoe game).
                      key info

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                        I don't care what a woman's ethnicity is.
                        Drake speaks the truth. He be wise
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Avoid the blonde girl.
                          A smart blonde girl will eat you alive.

Speaking from experience.
                          No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

• No, I went out with the (ex) Duchess for 4 1/2 years - very intelligent blonde, and I was far from being eaten alive. In fact, I dumped her because we weren't having fun together any more.

It depends upon what you consider by being "eaten alive", I suppose.

Comment

• GO FOR THE BLONDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't find asians all that attractive. I like redheads and blondes without skin that looks like they will get skin cancer from all the tanning salon visits.

Comment

• I'm not sure what it is about, I'd say use your gut feeling, for some it seems to be more of a status thing...

Comment

Working...
                                X