No announcement yet.

A Look-at-Me Thread of Vital Importance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lasses, Ted, not Lassies. , points at Ted. HA-Ha!

Comment

@ Lassies. .......

JohnT's Tassi cyberstalking
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

I am, however, about 99% positive that he got hooked up with some conman about a year or three back. Remember that thread about the guy who was sponging off Tassi's Ukranian "friends" Misha and... Natalia? He used a personal pronoun twice to describe the situation, which was noticed... and he admitted the story was his. He later asked for the thread to be closed or deleted. Which it was.

But I still have it on my hard drive.
        10 bucks says he made the whole thing up.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Determining whether Tassi told the truth: $10

Lifetime subscription to Apolyton PLUS: $75

Knowing that the story's existence will cause Tassi embarassment as long as the site exists: priceless

Comment

JohnT I think you have been wasting your time with all this entreprenueral business crap.

Your talents clearly lie with information research. You should hook up with one of the spy shops in Washington.

Seriously, I'm not trying to be funny, you should check it out.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Considering that I apparently boff dogs, the US Spy Community might consider me a security risk.

Comment

Anyway... what makes you say that? Of all the pieces of career advice I have ever received, "you should join the spy shops in DC" is definitely original!

Comment

Considering that I apparently boff dogs, the US Spy Community might consider me a security risk.
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Anyway... what makes you say that? Of all the pieces of career advice I have ever received, "you should join the spy shops in DC" is definitely original!
                    You seem to have a passion and determination for information retrieval and analysis. You especially take pride in mentally archiving large amounts of information that you may find useful later, and often do reference it a year later when everyone else forgot about it.

While I don't always agree with your analysis, you certain show an aptitude for retrieving it and breaking it down.

Comment

• Now you've gone and blown his cover.
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• But, of course, for I am The Archivist.

Comment

• Protect the American people and uphold the Constitution by joining the FBI as a special agent, intelligence analyst, or professional in over 200 career trajectories.

Special BONUS section with Alias hottie Jennifer Garner!

Comment

• PS

Somebody needs to give the CIA website a facelift it looks TERRIBLE.

The NSA intro page is the bomb though

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                              Now you've gone and blown his cover.
                              DUDE

I am not kidding, as soon as you wrote that someone knocked VERY LOUD on my door.

I was like "WTF THEY ARE HERE!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!"

It was just a delivery man though.

OR WAS IT.

Comment

• I've decided on the blonde, even though she's polling under 40%. I can see why the Asian girl was the more popular option, but I'm not sure how many of the reasons are valid. "ZOMFG Asians are teh hot" is somewhat legitimate, but the blonde is quite cute as well. "Aim high first" is not a legitimate reason here, because although I think I have a substantially better chance with the blond, I don't consider her a lesser choice. The better girl is not always the one that's most difficult to attain. Not seeing Caroline regularly during school is a problem, but it's not enough to make me change my mind.

I was not able to track her down at school today, but I most assuredly will be able to find her tomorrow. If I can't, I'll call her to ask her to homecoming, although I find I'm better with a face-to-face approach.

I will keep updating this thread. I think I have actually made a Look-at-Me thread interesting, because Apolyton was divided on the choice.
                                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X