Clear All

Good luck
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

(response to OP)

Just have a three-way; problem solved.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I cannot believe you people! The obvious question hasn't been asked - which one has bigger breasts?

Seriously, though, good luck.

I might make one of those threads some time soon, as well.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Date both, dumbass!
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
            Date both, dumbass!
            Yeah, it's funny that the poll has only two options, with no "both", "neither", or "banana" - wait nevermind that would be the first choice.
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Ask the Asian chick first and keep the blonde in reserve.

Of course if they both say "no".... oh, sorry. Don't want to undermine whatever confidence you have going into this.
              "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
              "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
              "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

The Asian schoolgirl, Jaguar, the Asian schoolgirl! I can't believe you had to ask. You shame us all
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Can't be bothered to read the whole thread (or even all of the OP), but I'd say go for the brainy one. Intellectual girls are jewels to be treasured, and if you can lay your dirty hands on one, don't hesitate.
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I can't believe you're even asking this. Definitely go for the blonde girl. It's not even close! The Asian chick sounds nice, but your Against column for her is much heavier than the blond one's.

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                      I cannot believe you people! The obvious question hasn't been asked - which one has bigger breasts?

Seriously, though, good luck.

I might make one of those threads some time soon, as well.
                      Breasts

Legs
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Wings
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Thighs

Gizzard
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

If you were in bed with the two lasses, who would you grab first?

Ask her out.

If she says no, ask the other out.

Hope this clears up the dilemma.

Comment

JohnT's beastiality fetish.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
                                We think he pretended to be Russian but wasn't actually Russian.

There's a lot of guesswork involved in finding out about Tassi. He guards personal information carefully, and he tends to lie.
                                I am, however, about 99% positive that he got hooked up with some conman about a year or three back. Remember that thread about the guy who was sponging off Tassi's Ukranian "friends" Misha and... Natalia? He used a personal pronoun twice to describe the situation, which was noticed... and he admitted the story was his. He later asked for the thread to be closed or deleted. Which it was.

But I still have it on my hard drive.

Comment

Working...
                                X