A Look-at-Me Thread of Vital Importance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ted Striker

When are you planning on asking them out? Tomorrow?
    My plan before this thread: If I catch either one alone, and I think it a good moment, I go for it. If I lose out on one, I go for the other.

That might sound fairly weak-minded, but I assure you that I've never lacked guts when it comes to this stuff. So it could very well be tomorrow.

I think if I'm actually screwing up the courage to do it, I'll know at that point which one I want.

Anyway, once I've asked one, it becomes fairly simple.

I'll probably go with the Asian girl first, probably only because I see her more often, though.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
      Comrade Tassadar. I miss he.
      Tass isn't Russian?
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

No. He's a Mormon.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar

My plan before this thread: If I catch either one alone, and I think it a good moment, I go for it. If I lose out on one, I go for the other.

That might sound fairly weak-minded, but I assure you that I've never lacked guts when it comes to this stuff. So it could very well be tomorrow.

I think if I'm actually screwing up the courage to do it, I'll know at that point which one I want.

I'll probably go with the Asian girl first, probably only because I see her more often, though.
          I think that's a good plan. They both sound like nice girls, no reason to limit yourself to one or nothing.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

We think he pretended to be Russian but wasn't actually Russian.

There's a lot of guesswork involved in finding out about Tassi. He guards personal information carefully, and he tends to lie.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

...and because Apolyton voted for her, right? Right??
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

No. He's a Mormon.
                so he's Asian and Mormon... but not Russian?
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Hmm, no, during the course of this thread I remained thoroughly unconvinced.

Comment

Right????
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Holy multi-threadjack-cross-postery, Batman!

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

so he's Asian and Mormon... but not Russian?
                        Right.

Comment

Wowsers!

Comment

Right.
                            Attached Files
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

We need to do more of these, "pick the girl" threads.

Comment

FLOWERS

Comment

Working...
                                X