No announcement yet.

A Look-at-Me Thread of Vital Importance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DID YOUUU EVERR KNOWW THAT YOU'RE MY HEEEROOOO!!!???

[off key] FLYYYYYY!!!!!!

[progressively more off key] FLYYYYY!!!!!

[okay what the hell kinda crap is this] FLYYYYYYY!!!
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

I was hoping you would chime in with an observation from the Homeland.

*Writes note down in master manifesto book*
      Stay far away from gungju byeongs, if they have knee-high fuzzy white boots flee in terror...

And then there's my brother. He was here for a month and EVERY girl he ended up talking to ended up being a bar girl
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

ARe these "bar girls" girls that work at the bar (looking for male customers), or are they girls that like to go to the bars all the time?
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

need pictures
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

EXACTLY

Tell em Sava

You mean of the bar girls or these two chicks?

I want to see the bar girls now screw Jag me and Bosh are taking over this thread

Comment

ARe these "bar girls" girls that work at the bar (looking for male customers), or are they girls that like to go to the bars all the time?
              Girls who work at bars as hired eye candy...
              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

EXACTLY

Tell em Sava

You mean of the bar girls or these two chicks?

I want to see the bar girls now screw Jag me and Bosh are taking over this thread
                Good luck with that, sir. I think 'poly has spoken, and now I may or may not listen. So the whole thread was kind of pointless. But at least I got to tell UR that he was my hero.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Ohhhhhhh I heard about those in the Phillipines, didn't know that was a Korean thing too.

"Wow! All these girls like me!"

Comment

Yes, back on topic!

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

need pictures of all girls involved

if I am to be of any help to jag, i need pics of the girls he is talking to as well... they are young right? I can still say if they are cute are not... he is gonna go out with one of them, not me... nothing wrong with that...

but I'd rather see pics of hotter, LEGAL girls
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

AW WTF IS THAT ****
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Comrade Tassadar. I miss he.
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar

Good luck with that, sir. I think 'poly has spoken, and now I may or may not listen. So the whole thread was kind of pointless. But at least I got to tell UR that he was my hero.
                            When are you planning on asking them out? Tomorrow?

Comment

Ohhhhhhh I heard about those in the Phillipines, didn't know that was a Korean thing too.

"Wow! All these girls like me!"

Works a bit differently here than in the Philippines or Thailand. Some of them are just bartenders but Koreans seem to be incapable of having a good time without being shut in a small room. This results in a booming business in karaoke places (noraebangs) where you get shut in a soundproof room where you can sing with your friends and DVD-bangs where you pay to get shut in a tiny room with a huge-ass TV. A lot of these bar guys get paid to get shut in a small room with a couple drunk businessmen while they drink whiskey and sing. The girl has to drink whiskey and sing and dance and whatnot.
                              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Obligatory "korean britney" pic for Ted:
                                Attached Files
                                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X