No announcement yet.

A Look-at-Me Thread of Vital Importance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell me more about the conversation with the friend that "recommended" the asian chick, and what kinda details did she tell you ?
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Seriously, though, if I were you I'd ask the girl whom I see more often out first.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
        Let the pictures decide!

[I know, we all can be dreadfully shallow at times ]
        Err... I think they might be underage, UR.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Man, this blonde girl is getting beat up in the polls pretty bad.

Oh, and one more thing, seeing the girl every day can be a double edged sword.

The advantage is that you can get to know the person easier. The disadvantage is that if something goes wrong, you have to see them every day. That can make things weird.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

My prejudice/stereotype:

Chinese

Korean

The Korean girls seem alot more argumentative, I mean hey that's cool and all, it's good to have opinions, but it make me tired personally.

Maybe I just don't know enough Korean girls.

"You don't want that, you want THIS."

Ted: "For the last time, I want THAT dammit! Good lawd!"
            There's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall kinds of korean girls In my experience korean-americans are a bit of a pain in the ass though, gotta go to the source
            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
              Err... I think they might be underage, UR.
              Really?
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Tell me more about the conversation with the friend that "recommended" the asian chick, and what kinda details did she tell you ?
                Oh, it was before I had actually met her. She asked which girls I knew from the sister school across campus, and mentioned that the Asian girl and her best friend are both "really cool" (or something like that). I don't know how they know each other. I'll ask her about it sometime. When I first met her, I was happy to learn that she was extremely pretty as well.

It's nothing major, but it allays some doubts about whether I'd like her personality-wise. I assure you, looks are no problem.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Really?

Comment

UR be Yarrr and woo

Did you ever know that you're my hero, UR?
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Bosh

There's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall kinds of korean girls In my experience korean-americans are a bit of a pain in the ass though, gotta go to the source
                      I was hoping you would chime in with an observation from the Homeland.

*Writes note down in master manifesto book*

Comment

The advantage is that you can get to know the person easier. The disadvantage is that if something goes wrong, you have to see them every day. That can make things weird.
                        Well yes, but I am often unabashedly optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
                          UR be Yarrr and woo

Did you ever know that you're my hero, UR?
                          Quoted for truth

Comment

Comment

Comment

He's the wind beneath my wings.
                                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                                X