No announcement yet.

A Look-at-Me Thread of Vital Importance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, it appears there is no general consensus so far. Ted's assumptions are mostly correct. I wouldn't write the Asian off as an object of mere infatuation, however, since I actually see her more often than the blonde.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

COME ON DOGG YOU WANNA TAP THAT AZZ DONT GET IT TWISTED
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
        COME ON DOGG YOU WANNA TAP THAT AZZ DONT GET IT TWISTED
        More like play with her dictionary.

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I got a question about the Asian girl.

I she more of the traditional type, or is she the asian girl that acts like a white girl? (If her her is dyed light brown or blonde, she is almost always the latter).

Comment

So what country is the Asian girl from? It makes a difference! You want to know how good the food her mother makes is!
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I think she's half-Asian, judging from her last name. She's certainly not by any means a "traditional type".
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  So what country is the Asian girl from? It makes a difference! You want to know how good the food her mother makes is!
                  Good point.

Comment

Country is either Korea or China, but I've never asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      Involving oneself with the parents is never a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
                        Country is either Korea or China, but I've never asked.
                        My prejudice/stereotype:

Chinese

Korean

The Korean girls seem alot more argumentative, I mean hey that's cool and all, it's good to have opinions, but it make me tired personally.

Maybe I just don't know enough Korean girls.

"You don't want that, you want THIS."

Ted: "For the last time, I want THAT dammit! Good lawd!"

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                          Involving oneself with the parents is never a good thing
                          Sure it is... especially if they can cook
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Come on Jag come back with some more info mofo

Comment

Sure, what would you like to know?

Comment

Let the pictures decide!

[I know, we all can be dreadfully shallow at times ]
                                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                                X