No announcement yet.

NHL Fantasy League - Game On - Episode II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Toby, congrats, you have outplayed me in weirdness. Let me be .. just let me.. taste.. smell.. experience a bit of your zone, sir? CAN I ENTER YOUR ZONE OF WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I'm waiting for my invitation and password.

Thank you, sir.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Seems you hit the pills, rather than the liquid type stuff- which I did tonight.

Remember, one is illegial, the other not.

I get fed up with the US being bashed by us Europeans, why were American men dying in France in 1944?

Toby

PS, We can all slag a nation off- But never the people within.
      Last edited by Toby Rowe; October 30, 2005, 00:12.

Comment

• I get fed up French getting bashed by Americans. Who helped them gain indepence again?

Pekka

PS. we can push nations around and certainly the people within.

PPS. I didn't get my invitation to your weirdness zone. I would like to apply for apprenticeship in your school of WTF. I have wide range of credentials and have created a unique art forms like ramblings and freestyle story telling. I hope you have the time to consider my application.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• WTF?!

(\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Worlds are colliding.
            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Congrats, Toby! You win this week's bizarre threadjack award!
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha

Congrats, Toby! You win this week's bizarre threadjack award!
                QFT

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker

QFT
                  QFT^2!

OT: The night I decide to go to a Preds game is the night they decide to suck. I could have just stayed at home and played cIV...

Comment

• No biggy about the Sens win. Ottawa often does well against Toronto during the regular season, only to crash in the playoffs. Although this year the Sens are definitely a great team.

The Northeast is a tough division.

Meanwhile, lowly Calgary is back to its dismal ways proving that the last playoffs were a flash in the pan.

Toronto 11GP, 12 points
                    Calgary 13GP, 10 points
                    Golfing since 67

Comment

• Calgary started slow last season too. If you'll recall we sqeaked into the playoffs at the last minute.

It takes time to build up momentum.

Iggy is starting to catch on again, goal a game for the past 3 games.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• And Toronto lost 8-0. I don't know how you can say "no biggie", that's beyond a simple loss to Ottawa, it's a ****ing monumental, sub-junior league blowout that shows Toronto be the the wrinkled bunch of geriatrics and overpayed goons that they are.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• stupid Labarbera

dammit, I am only behind Imran in save % by .020

COME ON

I don't wanna lose by that... but with no more of our goalies playing this week, that's how it will end

too bad we are not counting points as a category...

I want to trade some goals for assists!!!!

dammit, my only hope is Heatley and Selanne... I need at least 3 assists from them tonight to tie Imran!!!

please god jesus christ my lord and savior, please let heatley and selanne get the necessary assists for me to beat imran in assists for the week!
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Dude, if you're a Calgary fan, you got to be worrying. Where's the offense? Iginla is doing nothing and he's the only offense you have.

And the Flames defense sucks. Even with the blow out against Ottawa, Toronto has 40 goals. Meanwhile, Cowtown has 39 goals.

And Calgary is off to a terrible start. 3-5-2 in the last 10 games.

Meanwhile, the Leafs are 5-4-1.

Fact is that Toronto has much more potential than Calgary. Toronto has three strong snipers, two solid defense and a goalie who knows how to bounce back.

Calgary has one sniper, a god awful blue line and a young goalie who is looking like a flash in the pan.
                            Golfing since 67

Comment

• I did wonder why I had replies from the NHL Fanstasy League in my inbox, as a Brit, now I know- don't post after the pub- I don't know how they got sent to this topic rarther than the one I actually posted them to- odd.

I happily accept the award.

Toby

Comment

• Saturday was very good to team joncha.
                                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                                X