Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beauty.
    Attached Files
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• haha...7-0!
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• 8-0!

Comment

• and still 6 minutes to go.. leafs, stinking up their home arena.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• There's a reason they haven't won a cup since '67, when there were only 5 other teams.

Comment

• 8-0 final. Impressive, Toronto!

Comment

• This team sucks so bad it's impossible to say what's going on.. you know when you can't put a finger on it .. they just.. suck. They have bad defense, bad offense, they haven't got a thing working for them.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

• I can put a finger on it.

Comment

• Put it on domi and he'll Tie you up puts his giant Berg in your ... Phaneuf while laughing at your Wiemer.
                    In da butt.

Comment

• Wow, that was bad. So bad I even feel sorry for Leafs fans, that's how bad it was.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• And what the hell, the Oilers are winning? Something is fishy!

Comment

• Christ, nye, you are a ****ing machine. I held you off all week, and now you've got me 5-2. Maybe I can cling to one or two categories and at least hand you your first loss of the year. Twenty-six freakin' assits!
                          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Can I trade in some assists two-for-one for goals?
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Heatley with 4 goals

too bad he couldn't get any assists

stupid Imran keeps getting assists

I CURSE YOU IMRAN

I CURSE LABARBERA!!!

7 FIRST PERIOD GOALS AGAINST!!!

I COMMAND IT!!!!
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Europe, as always expects the US to take the lead, although each individual European will deny it, we will collectively them blame the US if anythhing goes wrong, which of course absolves us Europeans from any blame- anywhere- anytime, about anything.

God, I wish I was French or German, then I could be really smug, without cause.

Toby

Comment

Working...
                                X