Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moral, ethical and monetary delima.... Does this make me a horrible person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Moral, ethical and monetary delima.... Does this make me a horrible person?

No dear. This does not make you a horrible person.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Re: Re: Moral, ethical and monetary delima.... Does this make me a horrible person?

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      No dear. This does not make you a horrible person.
      And since I havent seen it or i missed over it Ill add to what ches says, it makes you human
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

[q=Tiamat]
        Thank you so much for showing me my complete ignorance of the english language. [/q]

You have an excuse... you are a Texan after all .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Moral, ethical and monetary delima.... Does this make me a horrible perso

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
          And since I havent seen it or i missed over it Ill add to what ches says, it makes you human

And it goes over MrsTubes head.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
          X