Fun stuff to do while drunk....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seeker
    "Bosh" when are you lot bringing the Saab "stateside" to visit again?

There's LOTS of other places I can claim to know well and get lost in!
    Probably not going to be back to North America for at least another year. Getting married next year and gotta save for that and whatnot...
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

What country for the M.?

Please please go Korean and have the SuperBubble Machine/Karaoke InstaWedding!!
      "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
      "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
      "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

What country for the M.?

Please please go Korean and have the SuperBubble Machine/Karaoke InstaWedding!!
        Dear god no, I'm going for the hanbok, wooden ducks, chicken throwing wedding in a temple

I really don't care where I go afterwards, as long as I can sit on a beach and drink drinks with little umbrellas. The little umbrellas are key.
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Congratulations, Boshko! Sadly, I lost my love here. Apparently her freinds and family won't tolerate a foreigner. Plus, I don't think she'd be happy to go to America. It just wouldn't work out, but we still keep in touch.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
            Congratulations, Boshko! Sadly, I lost my love here. Apparently her freinds and family won't tolerate a foreigner. Plus, I don't think she'd be happy to go to America. It just wouldn't work out, but we still keep in touch.
            It seems to be a crapshoot between the family hating the foreigner and the family wanting to adopt them. I just got lucky...
            Anyway, I don't want to go back to the states only time soon, the only thing really limiting me is that I REALLY don't want my kids going to korean public schools...
            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Same here in regards to family. Oh well. :sigh:

What do they do for Korean weddings? SuperBubble Machine/Karaoke InstaWedding?
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

If I can't make it (student budget) please please make a web site for those not lucky enough to witness this hitch-up!

Or more accurately get a korean who knows how to do it to make a website.

My I suggest a photographer even and avoid the drunken wedding guest factor?

Wish I could be there!

Hey maybe once your partnership is all formalized and everything you could even think about one day going into the test prep/hagwon/foreign teaching business yourselves....after all you now have a korean business partner for life!

And then you could hire ME! Wouldn't that be GREAT?

Seriously, congratulations!
                "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

If I can't make it (student budget) please please make a web site for those not lucky enough to witness this hitch-up!

Or more accurately get a korean who knows how to do it to make a website.

My I suggest a photographer even and avoid the drunken wedding guest factor?

Wish I could be there!

Hey maybe once your partnership is all formalized and everything you could even think about one day going into the test prep/hagwon/foreign teaching business yourselves....after all you now have a korean business partner for life!

And then you could hire ME! Wouldn't that be GREAT?

Seriously, congratulations!
                  Too bad you can't make it but that's to be expected. When do you get your masters degree? Two more years right?

Its Korea, OF COURSE we'll have a photographer. The photographing will probably take longer than the wedding
                  Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Yeah, More is a Hangzhou magazine put together by ex-pats and Hangzhou citizens. Shamrock is over near WuShan square on Zhongshan zhong lu and Hefeng jei. It's farther south and east than most of the other bars. But it's walking distance from where I live, which is nice.
                    Is More magazine online by any chance?
                    Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Not yet, but they are working on it, despite saying it would never happen. I'll try to get the number for the events for you. I don't have it because I was gone when it was put together, and my roommate gets the messages for me anyway.
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Not yet, but they are working on it, despite saying it would never happen. I'll try to get the number for the events for you. I don't have it because I was gone when it was put together, and my roommate gets the messages for me anyway.
                        oooh! That'd be great if you could just PM it to me or whatever. Are the messages in English by any chance?

Comment

Yup, in English. I'll try to get it tomorrow.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Sounds great, thanks a lot

Comment

Working...
                            X