No announcement yet.

Greatest Exhibition In The World!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that's your opinion. I guess some people say, well, poems are nothing but words on paper, meaningless. I guess some say that paintings are nothing but paint on canvas, and they aren't worth a thought. I gues some say that music is just noise, mostly irritating. Some say, it's not art to be in a box for two weeks, do drugs and throw in the STIMULATORS and see what happens, but I think it is. And I bet there are other people too who think it is, and can appreciate it, find it fascinating and will love it. I'm sad that you're not one of them. I think even though you don't think it's art, I'd hope you could at least support me in my art.

And you keep saying, well you're on acid and you think it's some art. It's not only that. It's only one component. Itself, it's not art yet. Besides, I just said acid as one example. Another day it might be alcohol, weed, speed, what ever. Don't get stuck on little things.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
      Well that's your opinion. I guess some people say, well, poems are nothing but words on paper, meaningless. I guess some say that paintings are nothing but paint on canvas, and they aren't worth a thought. I gues some say that music is just noise, mostly irritating. Some say, it's not art to be in a box for two weeks, do drugs and throw in the STIMULATORS and see what happens, but I think it is. And I bet there are other people too who think it is, and can appreciate it, find it fascinating and will love it. I'm sad that you're not one of them. I think even though you don't think it's art, I'd hope you could at least support me in my art.

And you keep saying, well you're on acid and you think it's some art. It's not only that. It's only one component. Itself, it's not art yet. Besides, I just said acid as one example. Another day it might be alcohol, weed, speed, what ever. Don't get stuck on little things.
      Pekka..I have forgotten the golden rule when coming to the OT Forum.............

Forgive me for I have sinned.
      Attached Files
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

None of yous know what art is. It's not necessarily something concrete. You think you are so smart yet you have no idea what art is, or even what it's about. It's a form of expression. Expression of what ever it is that one wants to express. You can say it's rubbish, but it's not objective, it's subjective.

You say, well, where's the art of running naked on acid against a glass wall and wrestlign a wild pig. That's the wrong question. THe question is.. what comes out of it? How does it all happen, all the little nuances in it, how the world works. THE BOX IS THE WORLD, I AM THE MAIN ACTOR, AND ACID IS THE TIME AND THE WILD PIG IS THE VARIABLE. I'm representing miniworld. Am I reflecting it perfectly, is this the truth? Or is it all coincidence? Is this presence, future, or is this the nature of the beast that is human? Or, if the miniworld is acting, does that in reality create the big world, and the world is reflecting my performance?

What happens next, is the pig willing actor in the scene? Is it important, we don't get to answer if we are willing actors on this planet. We just are. Do we submit, do we make the best out of it? Is it the human nature, or is survival still in our primitive heads the most important, even though we are surviving anyway?

How does time affect to this all, and what if the world was insane, and none of us is right in the head? Or what if the insane people are just right, and us, the normal people are all wrong. Maybe they are just more sensitive to frequencies and transparent worlds we can't connect to. Am I about to find out some other galaxy through this performance, is this the time to learn and find out? And if there would be one, does this mean the time of revolution is near, us having learnt about it, and audience too?

There's just so much stuff to the act that I'd have to write a book about it to explain you art racists what it is.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

There is no definite definition of art, Pekka. As a potential artist, you must know this.
          Art is a personal thing, and it can never be all things to all people.

Comment

I just told the same so either you didn't understand or felt the pressure to say something. I said it's subjective, it's a form of expression.
            In da butt.

Comment

None of yous know what art is. It's not necessarily something concrete. You think you are so smart yet you have no idea what art is, or even what it's about. It's a form of expression. Expression of what ever it is that one wants to express. You can say it's rubbish, but it's not objective, it's subjective.

You say, well, where's the art of running naked on acid against a glass wall and wrestlign a wild pig. That's the wrong question. THe question is.. what comes out of it? How does it all happen, all the little nuances in it, how the world works. THE BOX IS THE WORLD, I AM THE MAIN ACTOR, AND ACID IS THE TIME AND THE WILD PIG IS THE VARIABLE. I'm representing miniworld. Am I reflecting it perfectly, is this the truth? Or is it all coincidence? Is this presence, future, or is this the nature of the beast that is human? Or, if the miniworld is acting, does that in reality create the big world, and the world is reflecting my performance?

What happens next, is the pig willing actor in the scene? Is it important, we don't get to answer if we are willing actors on this planet. We just are. Do we submit, do we make the best out of it? Is it the human nature, or is survival still in our primitive heads the most important, even though we are surviving anyway?

How does time affect to this all, and what if the world was insane, and none of us is right in the head? Or what if the insane people are just right, and us, the normal people are all wrong. Maybe they are just more sensitive to frequencies and transparent worlds we can't connect to. Am I about to find out some other galaxy through this performance, is this the time to learn and find out? And if there would be one, does this mean the time of revolution is near, us having learnt about it, and audience too?

There's just so much stuff to the act that I'd have to write a book about it to explain you art racists what it is.
              too late..

he already dropped the hit (X unknown variable)=constant (pain/reality/sleep deprivation)/ 'poly posters trying to see it his way= more non-counting posts for Pekka..ok

Ill bite

Here we have a working of Pekka and his demons
              Attached Files

Comment

What do you mean perspective. A rich commie has perspective? Okay..
                I'm rich?
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

No...

You see.. I reckon the fact that I can't paint or play instruments. Those are tools, tools to create art. I admit that one should be able to master the tools to really create art. But I'm the master of myself, so I can be artist just like everyone else. And everyone can be an artist if they want to.

It's not about.. you don't have to like it. As long as you feel something, think something.. it makes an impression of some kind.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

I'm rich?
                    shh..he a wee bit dilusional...may be peaking right now

he be living in a van..down by the river soon enough..with all the other misunderstood artists
                    Attached Files

Comment

None of yous know what art is.

I just told the same so either you didn't understand or felt the pressure to say something. I said it's subjective, it's a form of expression.
                      WTF?
                      Surely everyone knows what art is, from a subjective point of view obviously.

Comment

I don't know what your motive is to hurt my feelings Grandpa but I'm thinking it's something good enough and I hope it pays you something.
                        In da butt.

Comment

I don't know what your motive is to hurt my feelings Grandpa but I'm thinking it's something good enough and I hope it pays you something.
                          Hurt you?

Its art form Pekka

Im the Artist

your the monkey/pig/animal/whatever you described earlier

this thread is the window for all to see

and this picture here is my paint brush..I type a few words and art comes to life..you..

look..you post I reply..not hurtiung you just trying to share what your thinking of doing is very dangerous if you not pulling our crank then your s slight dillusional..

dillusion is an art form..

so is pain..
                          Attached Files

Comment

Re: Greatest Exhibition In The World!

You wanna see that? You'd watch that ****. Admit it.
                            Well, yeah, but there's no way I pay a single dime for it.
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

No Grandpa, you're doing this to amuse yourself. You are getting kicks from teasing me and you think it's funny.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Please, don't stop now. I'm about to go sleep now so why don't you guys post lots of negative things about me and dance on it, now I'm defenseless. Give your best shot. You guys can do it. Gang up and hit the defenseless person who tried to bring light into your world.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X