Greatest Exhibition In The World!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka
    Please, don't stop now. I'm about to go sleep now so why don't you guys post lots of negative things about me and dance on it, now I'm defenseless. Give your best shot. You guys can do it. Gang up and hit the defenseless person who tried to bring light into your world.
    please enjoy the show folks
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

No Grandpa, you're doing this to amuse yourself. You are getting kicks from teasing me and you think it's funny.
      Be fair, Pekka. Everyone else thinks it's funny too.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Be fair, Pekka. Everyone else thinks it's funny too.

Because I dont wanna be the only one jumping on him then dancing around
        Attached Files

Comment

I never miss an opportunity to kick Pekka while he's down. It's easier that way, and if he starts to get up, I have a head start running.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I don't know what your motive is to hurt my feelings Grandpa but I'm thinking it's something good enough and I hope it pays you something.
            Paranoia

Mean destroyah
            Attached Files

Comment

yeah I'm being paranoid, reading this few last messages,yeah right..
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Attached Files
                The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

All I have to say is that I hope one day you will be shown the ways of your wrong. In free society, you have the freedom to bash me if you want to. But in the world of justice and what is good, you do what you wish others do to you.

And you do your own thing, hope to succeed in what ever it is that you do, but what ever you do, don't hold others for pursuing their dreams just because you would be idiot enough to have fun bashing it.

I just hope one day you realize it too.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

All I have to say is that I hope one day you will be shown the ways of your wrong. In free society, you have the freedom to bash me if you want to. But in the world of justice and what is good, you do what you wish others do to you.

And you do your own thing, hope to succeed in what ever it is that you do, but what ever you do, don't hold others for pursuing their dreams just because you would be idiot enough to have fun bashing it.

I just hope one day you realize it too.
                    Pekka, I agree with Art being subjective and I also enjoy new experiences from Art

But, let me put it this way to get my point across:

I think Cheerleaders in skimpy outfits jumping around are very sexy and somewhat naughty, so I have to watch the way I think of them..

But when I think of George Bush as a cheerleader well.. its just ..well.. plain naughyt not sexy

then I think of the fact that not every one can be sexy or naughty and I thought of this

its all art and well..well.. I think of you Pekka being naked and running across borders and snorting coke or dropping acid and bong hits and 4 day crystal meth binges

so my point is maybe because you can doesnt mean you should my friend

Just say no
                    Attached Files

Comment

It's not a question of sexy. It's the quest for the truth. If man never came out of the cave, that's where they would be today, but one was brave. Everyone thought he was stupid, but he was free.
                      In da butt.

Comment

It's not a question of sexy. It's the quest for the truth. If man never came out of the cave, that's where they would be today, but one was brave. Everyone thought he was stupid, but he was free.
                        Sigmund Freud
                        Attached Files

Comment

like I said, go ahead... give your best shot and show the caliber of the man you are.
                          In da butt.

Comment

like I said, go ahead... give your best shot and show the caliber of the man you are.
                            ok..

here we go

/me answers the phone....

Hallo, please to say dis Fahrik from Saudi Arabia..please to have pekka on border during most holy of holy days...we want him to be our jihad pinyata

/me ponders but cant book him it just wouldnt be right after all Pekka belong to 'Poly not them folks to hurt him

/me answers slowly and low audible tone.. umm..hes gonna go do the run with the bulls in Spain first..I cant gurantee he will be their
                            Attached Files

Comment

Good. Do you feel better now? Are you done? Do you want to bash me more or have you spent all your energy already?
                              In da butt.

Comment

Good. Do you feel better now? Are you done? Do you want to bash me more or have you spent all your energy already?
                                Im not bashing Pekka

Im giving this thread the due respect & support you asked for

I am serious, I feel this has to be a joke..

it cant be real
                                ...no..NO ...NOOOOOOOOO.................

I dont mean to make you feel..

"uncomfortable" so..please..

Ill enjoy your art with you
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X