Greatest Exhibition In The World!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Exhibition In The World!

It just hit me. As you all know, I'm an artist. Life artist, I don't know how to paint, sing or write but that doesnt' really stop me from trying. It's not the goal, it's the journey, I like doing stuff and if someone can't appreciate it, that's ok, they're right, it sucks, so what.

OK, but time to step it up!! No more internet ramblings, no more .. other stuff. Enter THE MIND OF MINE!

Arguably not stable, I guess a bit insane in some ways, paranoid definitely and egoistic to no limits. Your typical Polytoner so to say.

The basic idea is to see what kind of dark turns human mind can get. 14 days of experiment and live art. Anything can happen. I get into a box, a big see through box, and have theme days. First day could start with A, as in Alcohol or Acid. Then with some random choose, one of chosen and I do that the whole day. Next day is B, beer or what ever... c is cannabis, d is something, e is extacy etc... then we throw in the STIMULATORS. Stimulator can be what ever. Throw in a wild pig to the box with me. I might be on ACID depending what day it is. I might kill it. It might kill me. We might fall in love and make out. THe pig might freak out before I do.

Throw in 20 pounds of jello. See me getting naked and dressing up in jello, totally wasted on something. It's like Pavlov, but human test. RING RING it's 5 o'clock getting ****ed up time! PEKKA, YOU HAVE A NEW CHALLENGE, EVERYTIME YOU HEAR THIS BELL RINGING, YOU HAVE TO BOOST UP AND DO (insert task). Then the audience who can come and go as they please, they could be interractive with it and basically determine what the tasks are. No Holds Barred.

Who knows. After 14 days, the dark starts the latest. The greatest performance art ever.

You wanna see that? You'd watch that ****. Admit it.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

You have a URL to the webcam you surely have set up for this?
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

Comment

The Columbian Exposition of 1893!
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

No no not in my place. Out there.. where people can truly see it.

I have some things I want to accomplish. One would be to cross every single border naked. It's enough to cross borders to target country once. This would be awesome.

That, and of course visit every danger zone on acid and naked. Like Iraq, Ivory Coast, Darfur, Tibet, NK... etc. that would be awesome series of art.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          No no not in my place. Out there.. where people can truly see it.

I have some things I want to accomplish. One would be to cross every single border naked. It's enough to cross borders to target country once. This would be awesome.

That, and of course visit every danger zone on acid and naked. Like Iraq, Ivory Coast, Darfur, Tibet, NK... etc. that would be awesome series of art.
          umm..not to P!$$ on your dreams Pekka, but who is gonna accompany you..

the reason I ask is that people on Acid couldnt organize a trip to the toilet let alone what your talking about..

I know, I been there and done that and while the trip so to speak as mind expanding and simply inspiring at times, days turned into weeks of wondering what happened to large portals of time, some came back in fragments

Blotter Acid or Mushrooms, both ran a very intriguing pathway to the subliminal desires I had locked up

Actually, I spent several trips watching my room fold up like an accordion and surfing the carpet as it rolled along under my feet...why there was even the time I was on a biycyle on the highway headed to a local rock 'n roll joint with a houseband, I had been on 1/2 hit of blotter for about 15 hours and decided, like a matador I could take down an oncoming vehicle in a 45 mph speedzone, by the time I actually implemeneted the plan I found myself on the other side of the roadway and the vehicle was no where in sight??

Ok..tha would have been sad indeed would i have been able to get that very simple task of aligning my bike up and peddling toward the oncoming vehicle..

I sure would not want to legislate or try to stop you from doing anything you want, just sharing past experiences is all..

I was a bouncer/dj.floorman at on club, called Birdland on Court Street in Jacksonville NC and some here mayhave been there, its where all the local marines and sailors went a long strip of bars topless and not so topless..

It was a blacklight club and I was perched on top of the cigarette machine for 4 hoiurs djing, many people thought it was an act..but for me I can vidly remembering my mindset, "watching" over the club from a perch, which i tried to do

funny?

not really

Gramps
          Attached Files
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

You talk like I was about to do this performance just for the sake of doing drugs. No. This is not FACTS.

It's art. Period. And I'd be the piece of art and the state I would be in. My ramblings, behaviour, discoveries and the STIMULATORS would create the art.

I'm very anti-drugs myself.
            In da butt.

Comment

I'm very anti-drugs myself.
              Im sorry Pekka, missed that when you said you would be "doing " acid

For real, Im not saying for the sake of doing drugs or not doing drugs, Im stating FACTS what happens when drugs do you, you have little or no control over what happens

Just concerned for you

I hope your so called art turns out

BUT maybe your works will be worth much in the post-pekka era

Gramps

Comment

Well, thanks for the warning and being concerned. I think the part where I say tripping on acid in war zone naked crossing the border illegaly would be dangerous. But then again, that art form is never yet done, and I believe I would be a pioneer in the field of D-ART (danger art), and I'd set the new standards and have many followers.

Of course only the first one makes it out alive and the rest will die trying, but that would only make me more legendary.

I guess it's just the peak performance of attention whoring, really.
                In da butt.

Comment

So it seems to me this is 'too much' even for you pervs? Maybe not for Az though.

I find it surprising.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

BUT maybe your works will be worth much in the post-pekka era

Gramps
                    Your money's on the wild boar then? Not Pekka on an acid trip!

Comment

Actually, I think Pekka could stand a good dosing. Acid's very good at helping you to regain perspective. If there's anyone who needs that on these boards, it's Pekka.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

What do you mean perspective. A rich commie has perspective? Okay..
                        In da butt.

Comment

What do you mean perspective?
                          perspective is like the bug or the Windshield depend on which you are or in your case if you do acid you could be the one cleaning up the perspective..chiq art
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hey Grandpa it's ok if art isn't your forte.. many art critiques will hate my art too. But that's ok.
                            In da butt.

Comment

Hey Grandpa it's ok if art isn't your forte.. many art critiques will hate my art too. But that's ok.
                              ummm..I love art not naked men on acid but real art

but doing acid naked is well.."opportunity to exposure"

Welcome to Alaska
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X