No announcement yet.

I'm Polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. We release polar bears into your neck of the woods, you will be all eaten. But we beat the bears all the time. Thus northeners > southeners. Besides, we are on top anyway. The way God meant it.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

There is no top on a spherical earth, LOL!

Comment

Yes there is. We have determined it with the north and the south pole. FACT. And you are DOWN! Because that's where you belong, below us, the great northeners!

Ganger, now that you're Polish, you know the Poles hate Russia very much, so now you have to do that too. It's in your genes! Stop denying the FACTS!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Pekka, I choose not to discuss "who's going to be on top" subject with you anymore, lest I be misunderstood

Comment

Gangerolf, All Poles are in fact Croats, just so you know. Fact, you can look it up in history books under "White Croats".

Anyway, now you have to hate Serbs too

Comment

Re: I'm Polish

Originally posted by Gangerolf
              Turns out my great-great-great grandfather was a merchant from Elbing in Poland.
              Sounds more likely you're German, since Elbing was a German trade city.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Ethnic characteristics are not limited to "looks". There's a whole range of distinctive traits that bind cultures and ethnic groups together, like history, tradition, political culture, views on social issues, how the individual is viewed, the arts, common roots in a geographical area etc.

Yeah, but that's even more irrelevant - all of those things have nothing to do with genetics at all, and thus have little to do with fully fledged native of Norge, Gangerolf.

Right.

Az is just pissed because he's not northener..

Why would I be pissed at that? Med culture is my favorite one.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Med nazi

Comment

Re: Re: I'm Polish

Originally posted by Colon
                    Sounds more likely you're German, since Elbing was a German trade city.
                    Elbing was originally Prussian, hence he's from the glorious Baltic nation led to a rebellion by Herkus Mantas!

Mantas
                    Gangerolf
                    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

German roots

Many people denying German roots because of general anti-German sentiments

Whining about other people's sentiments

Bothering with the real life rather than dealing with odd people on forums

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                        Med nazi
                        I was tempted to google for some aryan art and photoshop a large mustache, and chest hair on one of them german statues, but I'll referain.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

meditorrenian culture? What's that? LALARUMBA RUMBA ALA SALSA BOMBA KEKekekekeeee! Hey, let's not work during the day and go sleep, call it siesta! THis way, we are really hard working and succesful! Ahyh but the money the moneyyy.... no matter we just steal it, mucho bella mafioossiii, hey this is one great culture let's get few vespas and drive to the ocean! LALA RUMBA TSATSAA! KEkekekeke!
                          In da butt.

Comment

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Pekka
                              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I sense a certain amount of bitterness, my dear arctic lumberjack. I am eagerly awaiting the beach,the girls, and the music at Tel Aviv love parade in the END OF OCTOBER.

Wish you were here!
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X