Bush: Terrorists use war in Iraq as an 'excuse'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by germanos
    9/11 was bin Laden's trap. The succes was much greater he had ever dreamed of.
    No, 9/11 was the bait.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

"God told me to invade Iraq"

My god, Shrub is not only stupid, he's insane. He sould be in a mental institution, not the White Wouse.

Comment

word

And also to you too Commie.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

if you use military force other than for self defense, or defense of others, well, I guess that's .. imperialism
          I can think of several words for that, so we're defending millions of Muslims from Saddam and the Taliban after supporting these regimes. If we're going to be mucking around over there I prefer we do some good than more bad.

And when you talk to religious fundies, you know you're also talking to the world. It'll get out. Is this the message you want to send? Apparently so.
          I'd rather true believers accept Bush as a true believer than an atheist. Most of the world is very religious, reminds me of the scene in "Contact" where Jodie Foster is exposed as an atheist to the committee deciding who to send.

He was not talking to religious fundies, he was meeting the Palestinian leadership.
          sigh

Comment

true believers?

So you mean christian fundamentalism is kind of acceptable in world politics?

Is your position defending dubya's 'god talks to me'????
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

God only talks to Ted Striker
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
              X