Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CIA worked in tandem with Pakistan to create Taliban.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you talking about the same Vietnam wich whiped your superior asses in a completely conventional war?
    Is that what Vietam was known for, conventional warfare?

What a maroon
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Communists aren't your friends.

I'm really going to get some negative feedback for that one, considering all the silly "Communist Party of Apolyton" people on this site. It's odd that people take so much pride in the deaths of a hundred million of people in the 20th century.

R.J. Rummel, Democide, mass murder, genocide, terrorism, bombing, executions, Holocaust, massacre, killed, assassinations, guerrilla war, riots, death, concentrations camps, labor camps, man-made famine, forced labor, hanging, shooting, burial alive, gassing, bombing, germ warfare, atomic bombs, burning alive, knifing, disease, starving, suicide, working to death, Mao Tse-tung, Hitler, Chiang Kai-shek, Lenin, Marx, Tojo Hideki, Pol Pot, Stalin, Yahya Khan, Josip Tito, sacrifice, slavery, infanticide, Spanish Inquisition, witch hunts, Crusades, American, United States, China, USSR, Soviet Union, Chinese Nationalists, Chinese Warlords, Chinese Dynasty, Chinese Communists, PRC, Nanking, Nazi Germany, Japan, Cambodia, Turkey, Poland, Pakistan, Yugoslavia, North Korea, Mexico, Russia, Indians, Mongols, Aztecs, Africa, Europe, South America, Armenians, Greeks, Moslems, Jews, Serbs, Croatians, Christians, Bengalis, Hindus, ethnic groups, races, racism, communism, fascism, libertarianism, freedom, democracy, liberal democracy, Christians, Moslems, Nazis, authoritarian, totalitarian, Marxism, Marx-Leninism, statism, state, human rights, civil liberties, humanism, political system, imperialism, colonialism
      I no longer use this account.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras

I'll be frank, I may be tall (194 cm), heavy (105 kg), but I know nothing about fighting. You'd probably kick my arse
        If you are an average Lithuanian, than I probably should reconsider your claim "we were the Soviet school".
        I'm only 188 cm and 86 kg.
        But who cares? We'll be drunk anywayl

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
          UR, like most Chinese citizens, isn't taught about communist China's role in South East Asia, especially concerning Cambodia. However, he, like most Chinse citizens, is taught exaggerated claims of US atrocities there. Chinese history revision has nothing on Japan.

Currently, China is trying to block the Khmer Rouge trial for fear of making its support of the regime known worldwide.
          But this is on the order of saying slavery never existed or Nazism had a slight dislike for Jews. How can someone say the VC didn't attack civilians? That was their primary function especially after the North Vietnamese army was mauled so badly in July of 1966 during Operation Hastings. Right before Hastings the NVA crossed the DMZ and moved into South Vietnam Hastings had the US Army and ARVN counter attacking and inflicting massive causualties on the NVA. General Westmoreland wanted to use the air cav to move north of the NVA thus surrounding them but Johnson actually ordered him to let the NVA go and not to persue them north.

Had Westmoreland been allowed to take the gloves off and destroy the NVA in South Vietnam then that would have been a death blow for North Vietnam as a conventional fighting force just as the Inchon landings ended North Korea's Army for most of the rest of the Korean War. Johnson's fear was that the Communist Chinese would rush in to prevent the collapse of North Vietnam just as they did with North Korea when the UN forces reached the Chinese-Korean border.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker

We were giving them money for our drug war almost right up until 9/11
            I was talking about the massive military aid that we gave to just about anyone who said they'd use it to fight the Soviets. That ended when the Soviets left and this anti-drug money was pennies in comparision.

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos

Is that what Vietam was known for, conventional warfare?

What a maroon
              I guess so, since they kicked your superpower arses in a conventional warfare.
              If have any info about them using chem, bio or nuclear weapons against your troops, please, let us know.

Comment

Serb, Vietnam was almost exactly like Afghanistan. The super power dominated the conventional war stomping the other guy when ever they massed but they couldn't stop the unconventional attacks. Eventually the super power got bored and went home. The US finished withdrawing in 1972 when North Vietnam agreed to stop attacking South Vietnam. Of course the North immediately reinvaded the south but was pushed back and it wasn't until 1975 that the south fell to the constant communist aggression.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

The US Cold War practices were much viler.
                  huh?

Both sides were BAD.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

Both sides were BAD.
                    exactly

and I am ashamed of UR... saying the VC didn't target civilians is the same as holocaust denial
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

If have any info about them using chem, bio or nuclear weapons against your troops, please, let us know.
                      If I find you any I will definetly post it, but of course you left guerrilla warfare off your list. Do you want sources for this.

And Oerdin addressed how in every instance of the VC/NVA acting like grownups they got mauled.

You are now disqualified from commenting on military matters.
                      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

exactly

and I am ashamed of UR... saying the VC didn't target civilians is the same as holocaust denial
                        While we remember the atrocities the communist forces commited in the Vietnam War, let's not forget all the bloody anti-communist dictators United States propped up in Latin American countries.

Comment

care to bring up bodycounts, MrFun?
                          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

While we remember the atrocities the communist forces commited in the Vietnam War, let's not forget all the bloody anti-communist dictators United States propped up in Latin American countries.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Mr. Fun, the Sandinistas weren't exactly nice people either. They had the habit of killing everyone who they thought didn't look poor enough or who they thought were to religious.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                                care to bring up bodycounts, MrFun?

I'm too lazy. And the fact that I see the bad on both sides makes me much less biased than the ubers of either side so no need to pounce on me.

Comment

Working...
                                X