Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CIA worked in tandem with Pakistan to create Taliban.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Re: CIA worked in tandem with Pakistan to create Taliban.

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder
    Nothing to discuss. US has always been the supressor of democracy and the ally of dictatorship.
    The greeks INVENTED democracy

And pottery

And my ancestors were climbing trees when greeks discussed PHILOSOPHY!

And ate FISH!!!
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Saras is "conditioned".
      Welcome Saras

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        Take a couple of filets of fish. drizzle a little olive oil over them. Cover with salsa and then cheddar cheese. Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F. Remove from oven and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds (or almond slivers)
        I have frozen cod filets pre-soaked in butter and garlic at home. Maybe I'll get some for lunch.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I need a break; should I:

a)order pizza
          b)order chinese
          c)treat myself to some fish at a decent restaurant
          d)smoke a cigarette, have a drink of water and get on with it
          e)give up my job, squander my cash and be rash
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• b)

Comment

• i'm kind of leaning towards c).

Comment

• i'd kill for chinese chicken with pineaple right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Saras
                  I need a break; should I:

a)order pizza
                  b)order chinese
                  c)treat myself to some fish at a decent restaurant
                  d)smoke a cigarette, have a drink of water and get on with it
                  e)give up my job, squander my cash and be rash
                  In honor of how the cultural revolution didn't hurt anyone and really wasn't that bad, sic, you should order Chinese.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• f) go to 'Metaxas' and have some Greek food

Comment

• i hope it has stayed greek. cause at bruxelles it's a mixture of arabic and belgian food. (yes belgian food exists too. think schnitzel steak with blackberry sauce )

Comment

• it's actually crap. sorry to say that. Real greek food (in greece) rules on so many levels.

Comment

• it's like lithuanian basketball

Comment

• I you

Comment

• You think the U.S. wasn't capitalist for the seventy years we lived under the rule of Jim Crow?

I'd say that's true (it wasn't capitalist). The government (at least those of the states) supressed market activities. The KKK and other destroyers of black property were left alone (ie, property rights were not close to being protected).
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• A broken car is still a car, Imran.

Comment

Working...
                                X