X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japher
    rah likes Sharps or something a little stronger

like a Roy Rogers
    Mmm... roy rogers ... I'll tip one of those back for rah.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Sure... get together on a day I can't make it.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

When I come to Chicago I will be sure to check Tehban's schedule to make sure he's busy
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
          Sure... get together on a day I can't make it.
          You can't make it on any day, ya bum.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

See yas at Bergoff's, Friday, noon!
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

A month ago I'd have made it. Now that baby is here its a little more difficult...
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Baby's will do that.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Friday, Noon? But what about work?

DAMN!

Mind if we push it to just a tad later?
                  B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

You can't make it on any day, ya bum.
                    None you pick, smurfhead.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                      Friday, Noon? But what about work?

DAMN!

Mind if we push it to just a tad later?
                      A tad later and I will only be able to be there for a small time... I have afternoon meetings, but ya have to eat lunch... right I actually put it on my "meeting maker" as a "POLY meeting. Somebody asked me which advertising association that was... HAHAHAHAHAAHHAA
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

question: At the restaurant, how will I find you guys? Is someone getting a table or something? IIRC, Bergoff's doesn't take reservations.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                          question: At the restaurant, how will I find you guys? Is someone getting a table or something? IIRC, Bergoff's doesn't take reservations.
                          As always... a good question. Che and I should be able to recogonize each other
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

As always... a good question. Che and I should be able to recogonize each other
                            well here is me!

and I will be wearing a black shirt that says: OMFG STFU
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

That will indeed help... And just in case you haven't seen it before...

If I have a client meeting, I will be wearing a suit. But if I can keep my schedule clear, black jeans and whatever I need to stay warm. It's only supposed to be in the high 50's on Friday. Oh.. and No Apolyton Hat
                              Attached Files
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

that pic I linked makes me look pale... it's my damn digicam I tell you... I am not that pale, I swear!
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X