Chicago Poly Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Poly Meet

I say, Friday, noon-ish, somwhere downtown not the Billy Goat. I want an actual decent beer.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

do I want to drive into the city?

okay!

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Let me know where... if it is downtown, I should be able to make it. As of now, I have no meetings scheduled during the noon hour this Friday.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Bergoff's?
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          Bergoff's?
          Not a bad choice... I think they are pushing their own October Fest Beer this month
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Damn you guys and your easy Poly Meets!

Arranging a NYC polymeet is like trying to herd cats....
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I might have to drive my deadbeat aunt to the repair shop to get her car or something on Friday... my dad just told me.

I'm not sure though. My mom is supposed to give me details.

Nobody tells me anything.

But I will definitely come if I am not having to drive this bum to get her car.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
                Damn you guys and your easy Poly Meets!

Arranging a NYC polymeet is like trying to herd cats....
                And that's because we don't really care how many people show up.

Hell... if it's just Che and Sava, it will still be worth the effort for me. I've never met Sava, and Che is a good guy.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

I will talk to my mom some time this afternoon and let you guys know what is going on...
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Unfortunately I have a memorial service to attend that day. I'll be representing our side of the family, (since Ming is unable to attend)
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

okay, I don't have to drive my deadbeat aunt

I will be attending!

MUAHHAHAHH!
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

aw rah, sorry to hear that

I will miss you!
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                          Unfortunately I have a memorial service to attend that day. I'll be representing our side of the family, (since Ming is unable to attend)
                          Be sure to tell the berieved family that Ming is busy drinking beer with people he met on an internet gaming forum.
                          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

I doubt that I will mention that detail.
                            Our older brother will be joining me so I think we're covered. Duty is duty even if we cut out a bit early to hit the links.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

We'll drink one for you, rah.

Comment

Working...
                              X