X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-0 STL .

Glad my wife teaches a night class on wednesday nights

Comment

• I'm glad my wife wants to play on her computer tonight.

Two good games... I've got both TV's going so I can watch them both
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Cards win Game 1.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• woot! cards win

Comment

• Angels got hosed
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• CWS

Comment

• funny ending to that game.

Comment

• I can imagine that Angels fans are going ballistic right now.

Comment

• yeahl, that was one of the more pathetic calls in the history of sport. IMHO. Ridiculous!

Comment

• It was made worse by the fact that the ump called Prz OUT and then after the catcher rolled the ball to the mound and Prz was on 1st, he said he was safe.

What a horrible, horrible call.

Comment

• Originally posted by asleepathewheel
                        funny ending to that game.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Eddings is getting crucified!

ROFLMAO

Denkinger redux.

Comment

• A lucky break for the Sox

As I see it:
                            - The replay does not prove that the ball either hit the ground or not

- Eddings did raise his hand to signal strike three

- Eddings did not say out... but many umpires don't

- Some umpires would call "no catch", but not required

- Many seasoned catchers would automatically tag the batter when there is a low pitch like that which "may" have hit the ground

- It's very possible that the batter pulled a great con by deciding to run to first base

- It's possible that when the batter didn't hear an out called, and wasn't tagged by the catcher, and thinking the ball did touch the ground, he just did the smart thing and ran to first

- As bad as the call may have been, the White Sox still had to get another hit to score the run.

- As bas as the call may have been, it's possible the White Sox would have won anyway

- Major league baseball continues to not use instant replay, and bad calls are just a part of every game

- I've seen my teams get screwed by bad calls in the past and have had to live with it... even seeing the commish's office send a letter days later telling us we were screwed and that nothing can be done about it.

- The series is tied 1 - 1, Angeles fans... deal with it.

SOX WIN... SOX WIN... SOX WIN
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                            X