MLB - Postseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Apocalypse
    The location of Minute Maid Park used to be the main train station in Houston.
    so I'm sure there used to be an indian village somewhere near wrigley field at some point in time... maybe they should play indian drums during cub games!
    If Clemens used roids he'd be like Bonds or Bagwell right now and injured.
    could be anything... maybe he has better chemists... maybe it's Human Growth Hormone...

I'm not saying Clemens is guilty for 100% or that I have any proof...

I'm just saying...

he's looks fishy...

42 years old right?

I hear he works out like a monster...

his numbers are amazing...

pretty convenient...

makes you wonder...
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Nolan Ryan was able to stay around a long time and still be good.
      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• Back to Anaheim we go.

Angels 2
        Yankees 3
        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse
          Nolan Ryan was able to stay around a long time and still be good.
          And what makes you sure Ryan was clean?
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• He's a Texan
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• Which makes him even more suspicious .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• What are you, French?

Comment

• No, a non-Texan American (and thank God!).

Comment

• Finally something to celebrate in Philadelphia:

The Phillies fired Ed Wade!!
                    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• My god ... anyone who didn't see the collision in the 2nd inning HAS to find ESPN on somewhere so they can see it ... Crosby and Sheffield colliding there was just HILARIOUS

On the other side of the fence ... where's Steve Bartman when you need him? Matsui reaches up, over a high fence, into the stands where a bunch of raving Anaheim fans are trying to catch a foul ball, and Matsui comes up with it? ... I mean, seriously. NONE of those guys has the brains or the guts to slap Matsui's glove and knock the ball out? Not to mention using the extra 2' height advantage to CATCH the ball before he gets it, or at least deflect it?

I think Bartman needs to start an academy
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Theeee Yankees Lose! Theeeee Yankees Lose!

Comment

• Angels - White Sox in the AL

St. Louis - Houston in the NL

Should be good fun.

Comment

• Oh, and:

Spend $300 million next year, George!

Comment

• Go White Soxs
                              If you don't like reality, change it! me
                              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap

Go White Soxs
                                QFT!
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X