No announcement yet.

MLB - Postseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's funny. It's a running joke on Around the Horn that Mariotti is a big homer.

I always liked "The Fan" in NY when I lived in Jersey, but Atlanta's radio stations totally focus on the home teams. A few times they don't, but those times they focus on the home teams and the favorite teams of the radio guy whose show it is.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

"That Other" radio station is a perfectly acceptable local radio station, and has some pretty decent shows Mariotti was being an ass; perhaps not a WRONG ass, but an ass nonetheless, creating conflict where it didn't need to be - picture him as Asher and ESPN Radio as Urban Ranger. How long is he going to keep a job there ...

The angels aren't bad, but the White Sox are a better team than them, plain and simple. The Angels didn't pan out to be the team everyone thought they'd be at the start of the season ... and the White Sox panned out to be a better team that expected
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

While everybody almost counted the White Sox out of the playoffs just weeks ago, they are looking pretty good now.

As much as I hate the Yankees, I was hoping they would win, because the Sox match up better against them. The WS have had SERIOUS trouble against the California teams this year... Maybe the Yanks can win the next two
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

cards sweep

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
            cards sweep

As was pretty much expected

So the two teams with the most wins in each league swept their opposition. They will get plenty of time off before the next round.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Top of the 11th in the Astros - Braves game. TWO Grand Slams so far in this game, one by each team .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Lidge gets out of the jam... bottom of the 11th coming up, 6-6

Comment

To the 12th!

Comment

Fantastic game!

too bad this isn't game five.

Comment

It's the Energizer bunny... going and going...

Comment

Oh oh.. Dan Wheeler is in for the 'Stroes. That means they'll definately lose.

Comment

Bottom of the 16th now.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                            Bottom of the 16th now.
                            jesus christ!
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

top of the 17th now... longest postseason game ever, in terms of innings.

Comment

Jeez... 18th inning now.

Comment

Working...
                                X