No announcement yet.

More Dhimmitude - Now toy pigs are banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

behave molly, we all know that you've got her tv show on your sky+ series link
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
      On the issue: one of those small examples of stupidity that abound everywhere. I might care when its somewhere large or important doing it.

On pigs, they aren't nice, they are very smart, vicious critters.
      At least going on from what I saw on the discovery channel, pigs are the only domesticated animals that will go feral again. You let out a pig into the wild and they will within a few months behave just like wild pigs, and will begin to regrow their long coats.

So essentially, pigs are the least domesticated of the domesticated animals we have. You just know they are planning a revolution.
      Some domestic animals are more equal than others.
      He's got the Midas touch.
      But he touched it too much!
      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
        behave molly, we all know that you've got her tv show on your sky+ series link

I'm one of those hold-outs for good taste- I do not possess a satellite dish, and haven't watched any Sky t.v. channels.

I don't have a mobile 'phone either.

Just call me Ned Ludd.
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

сats go ferral again, too.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom

Of course it's at that opportune juncture that one should get some spanners or wrenches and fix her wandering bosoms- it's like she has two sacks of badly disciplined pugnacious rodents strapped to her.
            - or a couple of VolksWagens parking.

When that voice breaks with trembling excitement about What Needs To Be Done it takes on the timbre of finger nails on the blackboard. Charming woman.

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
              "Pigs are Friends, Not Food!

Pigs are amazing, sensitive, intelligent animals who are playful and affectionate— they even like to play video games. Did you know that pigs are as smart as dogs and 3-year-old children? Well, they are! So if you wouldn’t eat your dog, don’t eat pigs either.

During “national pork month,” celebrate the fabulousness of pigs by not eating them! Grab a copy of Charlotte’s Web or invite your best buds over to watch Babe. Get more info about going veg, and spread the word by sending this great postcard, featuring none other than Babe himself, to all of your friends."

from Peta, of course.
              smart as a 3-year old? They need a lesson about not anthropomorphising animal behavior.

Comment

just to piss this guy off, they should start to hire more people with "pig noses" at that office...

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                X