This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Ready for Some FOOTBALL! - Week 7

I hate weeks when the Bears don't play. It's just not the same. Even with all the fantasy teams, pools, and other kind of bets, it's not as much fun.

I only hope they have picked some good games to broadcast in Chicago this week.

The Atlanta/Minnesota game could be entertaining...
    Philadelphia and Kansas City could be fun as well

Otherewise, looking at the match ups, it could be a boring Sunday
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

I hate weeks when the Bears don't play.
    yup...

any word on what the game on Fox or CBS will be?

I doubt I will even watch football this week unless it is a really good game
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I've found a way to watch ESPN over the web, and immediately I am treated to a Sunday night cracker between the Cardinals and the 49'ers...

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
        I've found a way to watch ESPN over the web, and immediately I am treated to a Sunday night cracker between the Cardinals and the 49'ers...

You'd think that when the NFL schedules a game in Mexico City (or anywhere internationally, for that matter) in order to increase the foreign exposure, they'd pick slightly higher-caliber teams than SF and ARZ...

Comment

You think any better teams would AGREE to play in Mexico City?

I want to see how many players pass out from the high altitude . It's going to be hellish!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

wouldn't hell have lower altitude?
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Not in Mexico
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

This is not exhibition season. They clearly, definitely picked two teams that could not POSSIBLY complain that the extra travel screwed up their playoff drive.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                  This is not exhibition season. They clearly, definitely picked two teams that could not POSSIBLY complain that the extra travel screwed up their playoff drive.
                  Ain't that the truth
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

Seeing as I'm in San Antonio, our early game is the Bills/ Saints. If the game is blacked out do they give you a different game or just no game at all?

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

well, this sucks because there is no Bears game, but I will thoroughly enjoy watching the Lions get beat down against Tampa Bay at noon
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                        well, this sucks because there is no Bears game, but I will thoroughly enjoy watching the Lions get beat down against Tampa Bay at noon

Comment

Gee... I hope they have a better game to choose from in Chicago... because that one doesn't really interest me.
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Ming: Indy and Tennessee is on CBS at noon... then Philly vs KC is on Fox at 3
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Philly v. KC sounds fun. Though down here we get a game just as interesting, Atlanta v. Minny.

Comment

Working...
                              X