Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, the way the Redskins played they deserved to lose this game. It seemed like the secondary collapsed towards the end of the game. The offense played their best game of the season so far, however. It was encouraging seeing us able to consistently drive down the field against a defense like Seattle's. The way the Redskins have played we're not going to beat any quality teams. With a top rate defense and improving offense the Redskins have the ability to be a great team, but they're not quite there yet.

Anyway how about the NFC East for a tough division, it's now 11-4. Eagles are still the easy favorite, but the gap between them and the other teams is a lot smaller then it was last year.
    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Not that anyone else is watching the game, but Larry Fitzgerald gets called for pass interference for getting knocked on his stomach and the guy that knocked him down trips over his legs.

Ridiculous.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

awesome day today

Minnesota got pwned!

Detroit lost Harrington couldn't get it in the end zone in the fourth quarter... what a choker!!!!

and Mike Vick is injured!!!!

man.... great week!!! and teh BEARS DIDN'T LOSE!!!!!

wow, the sunday night game is awful... and that stadium... wtf is up with that? the fans are far away from the field, and they are separated from the field by like a 20 ft high fence... must be because of all the soccer riots...
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Vick seemed to pick up a minor knock, Sava. Since the Falcons were pwning the Vikings, there was no need to put him back into the game.

But you are quite the ******* for celebrating the injury of a player. WTG!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You spoke too soon, Jonny.

Arizona pwns the Mexican market.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              Vick seemed to pick up a minor knock, Sava. Since the Falcons were pwning the Vikings, there was no need to put him back into the game.

But you are quite the ******* for celebrating the injury of a player. WTG!
              oh cry me a river

I hate michael vick...

he's the most overrated player in the NFL

and he's brittle... he's injury prone...

his career will be short

and I will laugh when it is over...

I don't wish the guy to suffer... like pain or anything... he's got medicine and stuff...

and he's been paid... it's not like he will ever have to get a real job (unless he is stupid with his money)

I just hate the type of player he is... he is not a talented QB at all... his QB rating last year was like 78.1 according to NFL.com... sure, he is a mobile QB, but that is his only skill, rushing... he has a decent arm, strength wise, but he is inaccurate... at best, mediocre accuracy... and everyone is like ZOMFG MICHAEL VICK IS MVP!!!

well good, he is injured...

maybe he will be done for his career and Atlanta can draft a better QB and I can stop hearing about Michael Vick...

I don't wish teh guy death... so stop being so melodramatic
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You are a pathetic little person.

And Vick only has a 70% winning percentage... wow... I wish we had a better QB... like Kyle Orton (what's his winning percentage again?) .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

wah wah wah

edit: DanSing bastard!

yeah, Atlanta has also had a better team than the Bears... all things being equal, put Vick on the Bears the last few years and he would have lost just like the rest
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Though I will have a good laugh at you Sava and all the other haters when Vick enters the Hall of Fame and stands there at Canton accepting his honor .

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      Though I will have a good laugh at you Sava and all the other haters when Vick enters the Hall of Fame and stands there at Canton accepting his honor .
                      yeah right... he'll be standing next to Kordell Stewart right?
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Funny, I don't remember Stewart having anywhere near the winning percentage that Vick has when he's leading the Falcons (compared to the abysmal winning percentage when he's not).

Comment

Neil Rackers is so far ahead of the rest of the kickers in fantasy stats it isn't even funny. SIX field goals and an extra point. It looks like I'll be dropping Kid to 0-4.
                          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

funny Imran, Vick has a career 76.9 passer rating, a career 53.7 completion % , has only played 2 full seasons in the NFL (seasons in which he's started more than 4 games in 5 seasons) and you have him in Canton already...

and you know what else is funny? I don't see his team's record associated with his personal stats...

maybe because football is the ultimate TEAM GAME and one player does not a team make...

another funny stat... he fumbled 16 times last season...

a hall of famer indeed
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yeah, that was quite the kicking performance. The guy was a machine. I wonder why Cincy cut him.

Comment

What season was it that the Falcons were horrible? Oh yeah, it was the 2003 season -- the one where Vick wasn't there. I think he is one of the rare quarterbacks whose value is not in traditional quarterback metrics, sort of like a Mariano Rivera or a Michael Jordan.

When does the Harrington era end/Orlovsky era begin in Detroit? Inquisitive UConn fans want to know.

The Jets took all of two weeks to disappoint me this season.

Eli Manning is looking like a real quarterback far quicker than I expected. And I am really pleased to see Carson Palmer come around as an elite NFL QB. The Bengals are a really good team, but I admit: it will be strange to see that uniform in the postseason this year. No less, it sucks what happened to Jon Kitna.

Drew Brees: easily my favorite QB in the game. It is not often you get to see Chargers games on the east coast, but they are fun to watch. Ladainian Tomlinson is easily the best back in the game, even with a very good -- and underrated -- O-line.
                                Visit The Frontier for all your geopolitical, historical, sci-fi, and fantasy forum gaming needs.

Comment

Working...
                                X