Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did this happen, and why is it necessary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrs Tuberski going to work dope-free
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Dizle
      Yeah, I know some nurses and they all have all their drawers stuffed with pills they pillfered. Nurses ought to have to pee daily.
      I was actually referring to the fact that I'd rather have a sober person setting up my IV than one who has just smoked a bowl.

Mrs. Tubes: Get over it, dear. The company is protecting itself and its employees. The liabilities involved could be enormous otherwise. You may know you won't sue, but they can't know that. All you had to do was pee in a cup.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
        This whole thing was crap. I got the notice from my agency today.
        So you're working there through an agency? Then the piss test was doubly needed for liability reasons.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Boris i dont work for that hospital I work for an agency that placed me there. I figure the agency would be in control of the actions such as these. I am over it and its funny now that i think about it. The hospital has to pay 45 dollars for the hour i stayed over. Just to get a clean piss test, oh well if they need more i guess i should tell them to ask me before i use the bathroom
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

The agency probably mandates the test after any accident, so the hospital likely wouldn't have had a choice over it. I know the agencies we use have the same policy. We had a woman who had an elevator door close on her arm, and she had to go to the doctor and take the piss test. Since the agency is the employer, not the hospital, they are the ones responsible for any workman's comp or whatever. So they're going to protect themselves as much as they possibly can.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Hum this whole thing has got me thinking. I wonder if it is more of a control and protect our asses then it is the my employee might be hurt. and if that employes is hurt lets see if there are any drugs in the system that we can say the employee is negligant and under the influence and here fore we are not at fault
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Exactly
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

So what happens if you refuse the test? I had to drink like 32 oz of water to be able to go. I didnt refuse but i stayed over an hour which comes out to overtime for me since anything after 8 hours is considered ot in a given day. I have to love this new contract. I hope i wont land on my ass again. I just find it funny that most of these folks know that the case that we just finished would leave a lot of water on the floor, and it is highly possible that a person will slip i guess the need to blame the employee is what counts.

Comment

Damn Mrs...WTF?

They make you take a pee test cause you take a flop cause of water? What kind of hospital are you working at? I hope you're doing ok though. That's pretty messed up.

Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                    *****Citizen of the Hive****
                    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Working...
                    X