No announcement yet.

Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually I wasn´t referring about strikes-- about motorways that take 30 years and billion euros to be not yet completed, 20 years-old train/subway/bus lots, industries unable to produce some kind of profit after decades of public fundings, and so on
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

una faca una raca

that's a matter of corruption. still unrelated to capital and economy in the private sector not being influenced by political evolutions that change ever so often.

Comment

Leaving aside for a moment utilities, telco and energy of course. And the banking sector.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Well I wouldn't say that political changes have no effect whatsoever in the economic life of the country but I'd say they have a considerably less impact than in other countries with more stable political systems.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder
            Oh and spare me your little sermont there last comformist about your "advanced" masturbating countries
            You're just jealous because Greek masturbation techniqués are so outdated.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

They are classic thus perpetuated to infinity.

Comment

Well I wouldn't say that political changes have no effect whatsoever in the economic life of the country but I'd say they have a considerably less impact than in other countries with more stable political systems.
                Maybe in the sense that the successive governments didn't had the opportunity to install their cronies before they fell.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon

Maybe in the sense that the successive governments didn't had the opportunity to install their cronies before they fell.
                  That's definitely one aspect
                  But I think that there is a certain deal of "autonomy" in the way the capital functions in Italy with governments changing so fast. At least in the past. Maybe a glance at its stock market when governments fall and change could show it. Maybe.

Comment

aww how can you say that the economy is not influenced by the rapid change of government (almost) every year? Just think about long-term economic development plans and how many years they take, and imagine the next government trashing everything because they just don´t like it
                    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Yes you are talking about the public sector. I already pointed out I'm talking mainly about the private sector.

Comment

Yes you are talking about the pubic sector. .
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

don´t you think that maybe people are less prone to invest and open new business activities in a confused country?

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Well the north of Italy is one of the most developed areas of the world. The south is dragging the average down economically.

What is making the politics such a mess, that I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                              don´t you think that maybe people are less prone to invest and open new business activities in a confused country?
                              Now you come exactly to my words. There are economists who believe that the rapid political changes in Italy do not discourage or alter the business confidence to a degree such as seen in other countries when there is a change of governemnt.

BTW Mr. Fun, you're trying to be fun again?

Comment

What scares me most is ... countries on the same latitude and near each other tend to be similar. We have a lot in common with Italy. So far, our governments have been stable , but we have problems with corruption, crime and inefficient judiciary. Hopefully these are transition illnesses and we can overcome them and become something like Sweden only with better climate and no polar bears.

Comment

Working...
                                X