No announcement yet.

Is This Woman Racist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you should leave her, but not before you slip her a length for the team
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Langston Hughes, Zora Neale Hurston and James Baldwin and Lorraine Hansberry come immediately to mind; as do Richard Wright, Ralph Ellison, Samuel R. Delany and Octavia Butler- and that's hardly an exhaustive list of African-American writers.
      What about Alice Walker?
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

There is no good black literature.

I think that is a clincher that she's probably a bit racist.. ie, she's not giving a race it's due and thus pushing it down.

Hell, if she doesn't know the members of the Harlem Rennaissance (because it was so long ago) ask if she know's Alex Haley's "Roots" (it's not just a miniseries) or has heard of Toni Morrison or Maya Angelou.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom

You're going out with an ignoramus, or an illiterate.

Sounds like a good match for Wigalf.
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy

What about Alice Walker?

Well, that would have been (along with Maya Angelou) somewhat of a cliched response- so I included the two science fiction authors instead- one of whom is a big gay homo, too.

I should have mentioned Gloria Naylor though- and Toni Morrison.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Don't forget Gwendolen Brooks, either.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Ghosh, Rushdie and Xingjian aren't black, but most racists aren't that picky.

If it bothers you to go out with a racist, then drop her now! It's absolutely beyond question. No matter how hot she was, I'd have gone home after she said either of the things you mentioned above.

Originally posted by Mrs Ack!
                what the heck is a chitterling??

I could tell you, but it isn't nice, and then you'd want to kill me.
                Oh, all right:

From www.foodreference.com
                Chitterlings or chit'lins are the intestines of young pigs, cleaned and stewed and then frequently battered and fried.

Chitlin's are considered a delicacy (a special and desirable food) in South Carolina and other parts of the South. But chitterlings must be prepared carefully. They must be soaked and rinsed thoroughly in several changes of cool water, and repeatedly picked clean, by hand, of extra fat and specks. They are then boiled and simmered until tender. They can be prepared different ways. Standard recipes call for simmering the chitlin's for three to five hours in water seasoned with salt, black pepper, and perhaps hot peppers, along with vinegar and an onion. But everyone has a different recipe. Sometimes they are cooked with hog maws (hog stomach), or fried in a batter.

Comment

she likes country music and avoids dancing
                  My GOD, not country music!

I like fried chicken, greens, and ribs because they are good and I am a Southerner. I also like watermelon. Basically everyone in the South does, black and white, not sure how this ever morphed into a racial slur.
                  "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Hunt around in her closet to see if she has a white robe and hood.

Then dump her, or get her to wear it during sex... either option would be good.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

I'm not impressed with this subject.

I'd suggest a brief visit to the netherlands, before immediately heading towards an exit strategy, consequences be damned!
                      B♭3

Comment

I'd love to bang a white supremacist chick.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

You'd just want to tie her up, **** her, and then burn her.

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                            I'd love to bang a white supremacist chick.
                            The Klan robes cover the face because they are all so ugly.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                              I'd suggest a brief visit to the netherlands...
                              What kind of solution would bring that?

Comment

Not Netherlands, but nether lands.

Comment

Working...
                                X