Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please hold a minute of silence

Originally posted by Atahualpa
    and mourn with me the loss of my mother...

She was just 45 and the center of the family, the happiest woman on earth and all of a sudden... she's not there anymore. Something with the brain or a heartattack and she wasn't discovered for a while, my father tried everything he could to reanimate her, but nobody could help her, they said to could get the blood circuit going later on, but... no she's dead... man I'm crying, I have cried... I don't know, this is the first time death struck my family and it was so unforseeable and damn it had to take my mom... damn damn damn damn

She died on a sunny september 22th, just as sunny as she was
    I just read and am deeply saddened and lift you in prayer.

I too have had a piece of my heart removed, Oct 21 2000.

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Sad news.

My sympathies.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
        You have my deepest sympathies. This is a time to be with your family and cherish the best memories. Something else you need to do is find out why she died. If she died of some sort of complication of atherosclerosis - cholesterol plaques in the arteries, you and your sister need to be aware that as you approach age 35 you should have your doctor monitor you closely for modifiable risk factors of atherosclerosis. These include high blood pressure, hyperlipidemia, smoking and obesity. One legacy you can give back to her is to shield yourselves from the thing that took her away from you.
        Thank you for the tip, I know my mother suffered from high blood pressure, sometimes so high you might have wondered how one can live with that, but she took her pills and then the pressure went down. There is nothing else one could do. We also tried to consult several doctors over the time, but none could offer any help. But especially lately it wasn't really a problem and then boom, it is believed that a vein in her brain exploded leading to immediate death. We will know better on Monday after the autopsy.
        The shadow was always there, but it wasn't evident so much and then on this one day she was happy and she felt good and everything... so

Grandpa Troll, my sympathies as well!

Comment

sorry for your loss, thats very young
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Atahualpa, we'll keep you and yours in our thoughts.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

My condolences. I have no idea how you feel right now, and, I, too, shudder at the day this will happen to me.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss.
                STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

My sympathies.

Comment

Comment

Sorry for your loss, Atahualpa
                      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Atahualpa - actually you want to start watching your cholesterol now, especially since you seem to have a family history concerning high BP. Both you and your sister need to get it checked. The damage to the arteries starts in the teen years, if not earlier, especially for you - your sister's estrogen will give her some protection. God bless.
                        The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                        And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                        Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                        Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

my condolences

Nothing we can write could ease your pain.

I feel for you though. I've lost my father in the same way, but he was much older.
                          "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
                          George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                          X