No announcement yet.

Unbelievable!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah and they prolly thought CO was a Finn so they were in a bind with their language skills. But they are required to speak Swedish to you if that's what you speak, so ...

Driving bike while drunk isn't even a crime. It's like... what ever .. I'm surprised you even got a warning for that. But then again what's verbal warning, it's nothing so..

Yeah now that I look back at what happened last night, it was very weird. I got into 2 on 1 interrogation about my past, which surely is one of al capone's, and somehow they were arguing that I am a bad man with drugs on my mind or something.

But it's OK, I still trust the cops, respect the law and the law enforcement. I do take it into account that I look like a person who could wreck their patrol car just because. They hate those kind of people, who are difficult to ... submit, even though they aren't fighting back. It just glows around them, so they hate people like that I guess.

so the conclusion is, I got harrased because I'm too cool. Yes?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

And you're cool because you got harassed. Never-ending cycle of coolnes.

Edit: Hmmm, is there something going on between Kassiopeia and Mrs. Tuberski? I don't believe in random stroumphing...
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

We really need apolyton's resident cop to answer this.

I don't like that either, but noone really likes being told what to do.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

That's not the problem. It was how it was done, they were out of line for sures. Remember, in here, just like the punishments are nothing, cops are also supposed to kiss you and give you money.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            ---
            Driving bike while drunk isn't even a crime. It's like... what ever .. I'm surprised you even got a warning for that. But then again what's verbal warning, it's nothing so..
            ---
            But riding a bike in darkness without a working front light is a crime, at least in Sweden. I think the fine is like 60€ or something. But I only got a verbal face slap, and had to sign a paper to admit it.
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

lol, you got worked.. they don't make you sign those things.. I never heard of a case like that. And SURE you're SUPPOSED to have lights on your bike if drivin gin dark, but no one has, and no one ever got fined for it.

But yeah they might pull you over and warn you for it though.. that's pretty normal I'd suppose.
              In da butt.

Comment

lol, you got worked.. they don't make you sign those things.. ---
                Probably was the same cops as you met
                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

hey I wouldn't be surprised. It wasn't good cop bad cop. It was bad cop and bad cop. You know I knew from the moment the first one started talking to me that 'ok here we go..'. you could just pick it up from the air.

But... I've been pulled over before, I've been talking to cops before, I have good experiences mostly.. these were two young eager cops, ready to bust on CRIME!

They just go the wrong dude this time...
                  In da butt.

Comment

But... I've been pulled over before, I've been talking to cops before, I have good experiences mostly.. these were two young eager cops, ready to bust on CRIME!
                    ---
                    Then it's a different cop, the one I met was at least 45 and that was 10 years ago.

He spoke English to me, as if he didn't have the required-by-law fluency in Swedish. My citizenship would not matter that much would it. If I was from Ã…land, the law would require him to speak Swedish to me, so what's the difference if I'm from Sweden? The law still demands him to be fluent.

Comment

Right, right...

yeah mine was two youngsters. Prolly the same age as me. They really had a boner playing tough though. They didn't maybe realize that I don't mind it too much, I mean that I won't get hot headed or anything. Maybe I look like a person who would, but I really don't so.. I can play along as long as it takes. Maybe they were disappointed I was polite from start to beginning.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

I know someone that worked for, in Ba'athist Iraq.

Though, for some reason that excuse doesn't work anymore.
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

yeah and they wouldn't take that as a funny joke. They found 3 terrorists here like last week. They got caught in Iraq, they had been raising funds in here and then they went there.. so no, those kinds of jokes wouldn't be .. funny right now so they'd prolly truly bust my ass if I said that.
                          In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                          X