Unbelievable!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable!?

I just came back from searching all 24/7 gas stations for medicine to my throat, but they didn't have any.

When I was coming back, a cop car started tailing me from downtown. I knew they would pull me over, because there was no one around and the followed all the turns. And so they did. No biggie, right?

First, drivers license and registeration. I accidentally give the cop old registeration, and then I have to search a bit to find the newer one. I find that, and they go back and forth, and I have to step out of the car. The dude who looks like good SS material comes and gets a flashlight right into my eyes 'look at here'. Then he searches some of my car and says to the radio 'no signs of drugs or drug use at this point'.

I was totally like wtf?!

Let me make this clear, this is not usual procedure in here. I know I've seen COPS but it doesn't happen in here like that by default, right?

Then the dude says 'now tell me about your past drug conviction, the felony charges'. Then I'm like what the **** is going on, seriously.. I just say like ti is 'it wasn't felony charges, it was me smoking pot as teenager and I got caught and that's it. Long time ago.'. He was like sure, I don't ****ing believe you, and then he was like 'so tell me more. Don't leave anything out, tell me now'. 'That was it' I said. I was getting little scared at this point, because I knew they were just scerwing around with me, with possiblity of trying ot find anything to put me in trouble. 'So you still do that **** don't you?'. 'No..' .. adn I¨'m sick, I have fever rising, my throat is killing me, it's something like 3.30 in the morning and I'm freezing myself out there.

I was in the middle of interrogation, and I knew I could say this doesn't belong to you, like you said I'm clean, my car is clean, now let me go or charge me with so mething. Because I knew he'd do his best to come up with some BS reasons.

And I was exactly right..... "OK.. you have to come to our car", it was one of those big ass patrol cars where they throw people inside when they go arrest them, like vans. What? WHy do I need to come there with you?

And just then, they got a real mission in and they threw my license back and registeration and said 'there, you can go'.

D1cks. I mean seriously. It was pretty unreal.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I mean it was no regular check up. They didn't even do the brethalizer, which they usually do on random check ups. I was treated like a real career criminal and it was nasty and I feel totally violated about this all. And I'm still sick on top of that.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Get this, I paid the minimum fines for it like what.. 9 years go? First off, how do they know this when they ask from the center I don't know. Second of all, when another decade goes by, do I still get stopped by law enforcement, threatning with drug tests, searching my car, making me stand in front of everyone while they play their games and humiliate me, ask me about things I have no idea, things that don't belong to them, just because they can?
      In da butt.

Comment

By checkup do you mean a systematic thing where the pull people over to check for drunkenness or other DUI-like charges? I think those are good and okay.

I don't like random "check ups" where they pull people over at random and harass them...
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Decriminalization of marihuana

Comment

Yeah check drunkeness mostly.. that's cool, I have no problem. But they were totally harassing me, not doing their job. It was obvious.
            In da butt.

Comment

No, really, that's just too much. Every time they enter your registration in the computer, it shows up you smoked pot centuries ago. It's not fair.

Comment

Cops are dicks the world over.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Yeah and he was like 'you start telling me about this all now' with his flashlight on me. WTF?

And all that jazz, it took a long time, and I was there, held up like the biggest mafioso. I don't know how far they would have gone unless they didn't get that call for some real work.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Did you think about trying the "do you know who I am? Do you know who my father is? boy when the prime minister hears!!!"

Comment

lol no.. like said, there was atmopshere if I show 1% attitude, I'm done with on some BS.
                      In da butt.

Comment

About your dossier. I read about a lawyer here... in order to be promoted to judge or something, his dossier had to absolutely clear. But he had some minor mischief in it. So he waited with his application until he managed to break into where dossiers were held (with help of a friend) and destroyed his. Then he applied for judge. This was decades ago, when they still kept those things on paper, so you could easily destroy it.

If I were you, I'd be thinking how to hack the computer to clear my name of drug abuse.

Comment

No it's ok. For my job, they did one of those secret police backround checks, rate your security levels, and I got the job and it was OK.

This is actually the first time I bump to this thing in my life after it happened. How nice it was for them to remind me.
                          In da butt.

Comment

OK. I just like thinking how to screw the system instead of having the system screw me

Comment

Re: Unbelievable!?

Originally posted by Pekka
                              I just came back from searching all 24/7 gas stations for medicine to my throat, but they didn't have any.
                              So I take it you don't have 24/7 pharmacies over there? Usually I buy gasoline at the gas station and throat stuff at the pharmacy, but maybe that's just my wacky American way of doing things.

Oh, and as for what the cops did...

Don't travel the streets at night.
                              "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                              "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                              "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Working...
                              X