• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sense a bias in the Force.

I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Comment

They're on to us!
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman

It was an x-post, I was referring to Oerdin. Your cartoon rocked, though.

That's basically what's been drawn in the last month that's made the main stream media. There hasn't been much to about the Katrina disaster which has made Bush look good.

If you'd like to see different cartoons then feel free to post them.
          Last edited by Dinner; September 22, 2005, 16:41.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The original was in a French newspaper after the Iraq invasion, but I didn't have it, so I made my own version.
            Attached Files
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

An oldie but a goodie. Remember these?
              Attached Files
              "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
              —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

wow -- these are great
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                  wow -- these are great
                  QFT. I laughed out loud at the Hilary/puppy cartoon and at the Tom Tomorrow.
                  "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

I was struck by the deadly intersection picture -- there is definitely some truth there.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Not going to do it. It wouldn't be prudent.
                      Attached Files
                      "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Comment

For being a person who loves satire and such i'd have expected a small chuckle from reading all of those. Might aswell have just typed "I HATE BUSH" and it would have been just as clever.
                        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

I have noticed that in any humor thread, there will inevitably be someone who thinks its not funny. Of course they never contribute anything other than their opinion of the thread. Now thats funny.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

for all of them but double for the last one
                              Bunnies!
                              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

I like the "Spin this for me Karl" one. The look on Karl Rove's face is priceless.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X