No announcement yet.

Political Cartoons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have noticed that in any humor thread, there will inevitably be someone who thinks its not funny. Of course they never contribute anything other than their opinion of the thread. Now thats funny.
    it's just blatant bashing with little content thats why.
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

There were eight cartoons which didn't have anything to do with Bush yet you still claim all of them are anti-Bush?

This link is for you.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Silly Oerdin. The Bush is The Party.
        B♭3

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Here's a good one from last month which hits the nail squarely on the head.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerus

it's just blatant bashing with little content thats why.
              This particular strip is nothing but content. Tell me where it went wrong?
              Attached Files
              "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
              —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

that one is ok i'll admit, i made a general statement
                Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Attached Files
                  "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

you know, most of these comics would be funnier without the tags explaining stupid people the meaning of this and that inside the drawing
                      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerus
                        That's more sad than funny, in part b/c the dems really don't have a agenda right now.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Time for some none-US cartoons. But to make it easy they will be about the Iraq war...
                          Attached Files
                          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                          And notifying the next of kin
                          Once again...

Comment

And another one (our beloved PM:"Are you going to tell another fairy-tale, Uncle George?")...
                            Attached Files
                            Once again...

Comment

the baby is supposed to be balkenende?

Comment

"Can you make an estimate about how many?"
                                Attached Files
                                Once again...

Comment

Working...
                                X