Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know sometimes you just have to ask why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Yup they know my oldest daughter was with me when I found out... in fact she had to drive home because I had a wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bit to much to drink after I found out. I'm not sure if his kids where home when he did it. Just sucks.
      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Wow, that's so selfish and irresponsible to sneak out like that!
        I can't believe that someone is able NOT to think of how his children will have to live with that, because that's awefully hard to understand. Possibilites are that a child feels guilty about what happened.

Be strong Tia!
        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Damn, that's odd. Monday, Bunnygrrl just discovered her first love killed himself a month ago. Not only that, but a mutual friend of theirs died from a drug overdose last year.

The thing to remember about people who committ suicide is that they are not in their right minds. The depression is so powerful it tricks them into thinking death is the only option. It's not a selfish choice. For them, it isn't even a choice, it is something their disease compells them to do.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

my condolances to your two eldest, and you.
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I feel with you... now that I've experienced it for myself... couldn't believe...

Be strong!!

Comment

Re: You know sometimes you just have to ask why?

Originally posted by Tiamat
                  This year is just getting better and better.... I don't understand this....I have just within the last two hours found out that my ex husband has just died, not only died but committed suicide. I don't have words right now to try to figure this out. Why? Why would you.....I just don't understand. I just don't ....know any more. **screams in sorrow**
                  Were you two still close and do you have any children together? It would be bad even if those two things weren't true but it is harder if they are.
                  Last edited by Dinner; September 23, 2005, 04:43.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

My condolences...
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Comment

B♭3

Comment

My condolences too.....
                          Blah

Comment

My sympathies to you as well...
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Re: Re: You know sometimes you just have to ask why?

Originally posted by Oerdin

Were you two still close and do you have any children together? It would be bad even if those two things weren't true but it is harder if they are.
                              if this is who i think it is, tia's two eldest are from that marraige.
                              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I hope he's happier now, wherever he is. Pretty weird if he had some children, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X