Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know sometimes you just have to ask why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Comment

How awful. My condolences.
        STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Did you at least have a good relationship with your ex?
                The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Bad

Children ? If so, work for them, they need it.
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Trust me, Tiamat, I completely empathize with you.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

"I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

NO no..... it has not been a banner year for me. Yeah I spent 5 years trying to keep him alive and then he does this. I really don't get it because he started over and has two small young sons one three and the other one. Just built a new house..... you would think.

A friend of mine who I told today when I told her said honey...it was just a matter of time he was always going to do it, it was only a question of when.

It really sucks.....I'm not in a good place right now. What makes it worse is he was an incredibily talented musican and played the piano. At least I have some tapes of his music and when he was practicing at home while we were all there to listen to but it's small comfort. He was my heart.
                          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Damn...my heart goes out to you Tiamat. I am sorry for your loss.
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

You know yeah...and this should be a really great time for me. My new grandbaby is on the way and we just bought a house that's beautiful with a creek in the back yard. Literally, the day he did it we just went into escrow on the house.

So now I'm past the sad and moving on to the being really freeeeeking pissed off that someone could do something so completely selfish, especially when you have young children. What a fuc*ing legacy!!!
                              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Sad to hear this, Tiamat... How is the children taking it? Do they know what happened, or just that he is dead? I pray they will be well...
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X