No announcement yet.

Lovely Rita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fights the river in the sea it comes out And the poet looks for his muse he finds The wave searches ' it finds the end of seashore ' A F#m And i I look for ese'nane E D E A ese'nane that with you again set up in the appointment A F#m D E (continuity) I searched ' to find mpela ' my and finally him I found And went and loved a baby, the Rita Rita of eighteen years and i forty five Rita you ' saj in the beginning ' and i in parape'nte Rita-rjta'kj, no one you are not afraid Rita-rjta'kj, nothing you do not remember Rita-rjta'kj, tonight where you sleep To me ' hes it says many times that m ' loved Apology, I did not understand that him it meant For this therefore you I greet and leave dj'hws reasons With my head tally and the soul in the legs Rita-rjta'kj... Volio, si volio...

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

That's an odd list.
      No it's not.
      ranking is after total systems, not a strange criterium at all.

Your list makes 1996 worse then 1969, whereas 1996 has 1 major hurricane more, but 1969 is worse in the other three categaries, specifically having four more hurricanes.
      "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
        That's ok, here in Great Macedonia we also have no hurricanes. At least if you dont count all the hot wind our FOPOGian neighbors are making at times.
        Don't be so sure.

And in the Black Sea
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

From the NOAA site.

Satellite loop western atlantic:
          What?

Comment

Human beings are self-absorbed creatures, so the response to Hurricane Katrina has naturally included some hand-wringing over the question: "Could...
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

AARRRR Apolyton may be walkin' the plank this week.

ARR!
              Last edited by Tuberski; September 19, 2005, 14:07.
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Why, is it based in Houston?

Comment

The Server be where the X is on your map.

ARR!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Well, the clouds and winds are already here. Gonna start raining tonight. Might lose our power for a little bit from the tropical storm force winds.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                      Well, the clouds and winds are already here. Gonna start raining tonight. Might lose our power for a little bit from the tropical storm force winds.
                      \

its forcst to affect you?

thats a long way isnt it fort ld to miami-keys area?

stay safe
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Rita on the center-left, Philippe on the right:

Comment

Volentery evacuation of Galveston has allready been called.
                          May be a manditory evacuation on a couple days.

This sucs!

Comment

We've had wind over 20mph off and on for a few hours now. Several bands of rain have come through. I'm not really expecting anything bad to happen here, especially since the storm seems to have dodged South.

Comment

Arent they over-reacting because of Katrina? Rita is not even a hurricane and everyone are talking about evacuation.
                              "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

It's going to go over the Gulf of Mexico. The Gulf is warmer than normal. It's moving slowly. It is already a tropical storm, which means that it is an organized tropical cyclone, which is guarnateed to get bigger - read hurricane. The problem is nobody knows where it will impact, slow moving hurricanes are notoriously tough to track due to per centage errors issues (think ship or aircraft navigation, I'll explain further if you need me to), and a minimum of Category 3 is very lilkely. Now pull out a topographic map of Galveston, and remember Mrs. Tuberski comment about the fact that in portions of Texas the ground is already saturated (flooding and then storm surges are the typical killers FYI). It's time to be cautious, and aware.
                                The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                                And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                                Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                                Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                                X